• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DenisSpa WTF

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
I'll pick you up Rudy. I have a 12 pack of Bro Lights. Bring some papers so we hotbox the ride.
Im already strait bro!..Just swoop me up in the Beemer! We show this fool how we bring the heat!

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
Eating my words!!!

Last week I chimed in thinking this had been resolved and saying this was getting ridiculous. I'm man enough to say I was completely wrong! This DumAss blew it! He had a 2nd chance,
and a 3rd chance...

F&@k that co&ksu(ker!

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Eating my words!!!

Last week I chimed in thinking this had been resolved and saying this was getting ridiculous. I'm man enough to say I was completely wrong! This DumAss blew it! He had a 2nd chance,
and a 3rd chance...

F&@k that co&ksu(ker!
Dont feel so bad! I was wrong also!
I really honestly thought he would come through,,a lot of use did!
But I guess he isn't the man I thought he was!

Tonyy

Renowned Member
3/7/13
Haven't been on as much lately and just read this whole thing. All I have to say is WOW.

$1700 for that Rolex? Not taking away the work that Bones and Daz did but damn. It wasn't even an accurate build to replicate that model. I'm glad the one member called him out on it. Just because Denis was VIP with 16353738 posts, doesn't mean he's a good guy.

I hope the mods and RWI hounds get this low life. Ryan is the only TD I use and he definitely does not deserve this. Now Ryan has this issue hanging over his head during CNY. $2000 may not be a lot to some but I would be fawkin flipping out.

Denis' excuses was as pathetic as they get. Jumped, beaten, and into the hospital? Give me a fkin break. That screamed bullshit all over.

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
I've stayed out of this thread to see what comes of it. I did like Denis but now everything seems clear. I have observed the darksode squad mess up some scammers but I can only imagine what is at Denis s door when he faked with people who trusted him. I know Denis knows the power of the community so what was he thnking.

CRM pick me up too on the way!

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
ouchie.... I have been buying and selling a long time on many forums, and been screwed for 1500.00 in the last month. I thought the economy was on an up swing!!! I am in a dispute with an a$$ hat on this site, so I will just say this, the Mods take this very seriously. Dennis lives in a mobile home somewhere and sports a Folex.....

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
ouchie.... I have been buying and selling a long time on many forums, and been screwed for 1500.00 in the last month. I thought the economy was on an up swing!!! I am in a dispute with an a$$ hat on this site, so I will just say this, the Mods take this very seriously. Dennis lives in a mobile home somewhere and sports a Folex.....

Ouch. Another scammer?

Sent from 1:1 app mad with a gen Tapatalk as sample.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
These guys need an "intervention". Cyber wars are good , but there's nothing like showing up to someone's front door and having a "chat".

walttoya

Known Member
3/6/12
3amuqyda.jpg

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
These guys need an "intervention". Cyber wars are good , but there's nothing like showing up to someone's front door and having a "chat".

+1
Nothing beats the old school ways.

Sent from 1:1 app mad with a gen Tapatalk as sample.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I wouldnt call it drama someone got ripped off. I would call it serious.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I looked up the word Drama and found a picture of this.