• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Deepsea from steve

Jonni66

Looking Around
23/7/22
Bought a vrf 11660 deepsea from steve. His communication was brilliant and instructed me on what factory maker to choose that was best at making deep sea. Asvthe watch was tested i was sent a video and pictures of my watch going through qc and then a pic of the watch being posted. The watch arrived and im blown away. I also own a real deepsea and there is no difference visually, the sound of the movement is near identical also. The box and papers identical. The only way i can tell is the sound and feel of the bezel as the genuine is more refined, but for a 15th of the price its pretty dam close!

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
Bought a vrf 11660 deepsea from steve. His communication was brilliant and instructed me on what factory maker to choose that was best at making deep sea. Asvthe watch was tested i was sent a video and pictures of my watch going through qc and then a pic of the watch being posted. The watch arrived and im blown away. I also own a real deepsea and there is no difference visually, the sound of the movement is near identical also. The box and papers identical. The only way i can tell is the sound and feel of the bezel as the genuine is more refined, but for a 15th of the price its pretty dam close!
Post some comparison pictures.

Reactions: Raddave

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and a heartfelt official WELCOME to RWI from the team at the reception front desk!

You have found the right place! You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "New Members Say Hi" subsection or because I spotted one of your first posts on RWI somewhere in the forum. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section and introduce yourself there.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (in all subsections) as they contain lots of information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the most out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important resources on RWI:

Also, this please take a look at this very important sticky thread:

If you need further help or have questions that you can't find answers to in the sticky threads, feel free to contact me or my teammate @Feefo!

We're happy to help, but please remember that we're doing this as volunteers for the love of this community and our hobby, and that we have busy lives outside of the forum, so please allow some time for PM responses!

[This is NOT an automated message, despite it being a standard text. Replies are welcome & will be read by an actual human!!!]