• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DEAR CONNIE, I MISS YOU . WHERE ARE YOU, MY LOVED KING ?

Ralphista

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/24
Hi everyone . Does anyone know what happened to Connie and her KingWatch site? A couple of years ago you told me that you had retired or something like that.

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
Boy,that name is a blast from the past. People move on I guess. Unfortunately,I didn't have much luck with Connie. Nevertheless,hope all is well

Reactions: Dave2302 and Reaps

Ralphista

17/3/24
Boy,that name is a blast from the past. People move on I guess. Unfortunately,I didn't have much luck with Connie. Nevertheless,hope all is well
Hi. He is my best virtual friend . NEVER a problem . After we have known ourselves, he always accepted PayPal goods and services, he didn't even want the commission. He always knew in my country what the air (customs) was like. I bought thousands of euros of much-loved treasures from him and he applied me EVER - 10% . It is precisely the case to say: a Swiss watch. BUT, ABOVE ALL, A TRUE FRIEND.

• Wow
Reactions: tomriddle

Ralphista

17/3/24
Hi. He is my best virtual friend . NEVER a problem . After we have known ourselves, he always accepted PayPal goods and services, he didn't even want the commission. He always knew in my country what the air (customs) was like. I bought thousands of euros of much-loved treasures from him and he applied me EVER - 10% . It is precisely the case to say: a Swiss watch. BUT, ABOVE ALL, A TRUE FRIEND.
Sorry, I wished to write : “ I bought thousands of euros of much-loved treasures from him and he applied me ALWAYS - 10% . It is precisely the case to say: a Swiss watch. BUT, ABOVE ALL, A TRUE FRIEND.

Ralphista

17/3/24
Hi. Initially me too but, when we talked, I had sensations he was a man . Then “Connie” is an american female’s name and not a chinese female’s name. Definitively I think it was a convenient name, in my modest opinion . Bye .