• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dealer of the Year

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Voted.
happy-096.gif

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Ok Dodgy, this is not the thread for it mate.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
No way, he tried desperately to do the wrong thing by me.

Just realised who you are. The watch you said had issues last year was sent to Pix. Pix said it was in fact fine and in perfect health. After your little rant at that time you recently PM'd MR once more trying to buy a watch from him. Funnily enough MR refused and you then threatened to ruin his name. Trust me mate, a vendetta against a trusted dealer when without foundation will not be tolerated here or at any other fora.

If MR will not sell to you (and I wouldn't either just quietly) find another dealer who will.

As the membership well knows we will go to any length to ensure our members get what they pay for whether it be from a M2M or a dealer sale but at the same time we owe it to our dealers to ensure they are protected from unjust and unwarranted criticism from jaded members.
It works both ways mate. Please do not try this again.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Only because you have so much to offer! Unlike me, who just wants to put his 2 cents in, even if it's completely retarded.