• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dealer of the Year 2012

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I voted for Hont because I purchased the most from him this year.

Trevor was fantastic also, Tony went above and beyond in the customer service department as well.

Thanks guys!

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
VOTED! It's all about Sead (supermirrors) this year. Great guy, great dealer, great products and great price. Plus, it would be nice to see one of the "little" guys without a big time website get the win.

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Only watches I got this year were from DSN, so he gets my vote. ;)

D

d4m.test

damn, I hope Sead doesn't get too busy after these voting results.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
This year TimesShop gets my vote. Nice, professional and reliable
Congrats Mark !

ALE

airking

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
26/5/09
this year, toro gets my vote. i ordered an ap v3 diver from him, shipped on the 29th of november, got it on the 4th of dec. fast shipping, great communication, and good qc. doesnt hurt that the ap v3 is a fabulous watch ;)

Huracan

Known Member
12/7/06
It's a toss up for me btwn Trevor & Sead but I voted for Trevor this year.

Breitest24

18/2/10
I vote for angus too. He spends a lot of time on the forum answering questions, giving updates and being part of community. I like that a lot, even if my order took longer and gave me a headache.

Sent from my EVO!

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
Angus, I purchased most of my reps from him and have never had many issues. Davidsen is second for me because of super fast shipping. Toro third only because I have only ordered once this year.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12
I voted Reg because he was so damn fast it was shocking but I have had many good experiences since signing up for the darkside just a few months ago. I've ordered 1 watch from Reg (Narikaa), 1 from Toro (Torobravos), 3 from Tony (Asian7750), 2 from Robbie (Aobobuy), 2 from Silix-Prime, a wallet from Sead (Supermirrors) and 5 cheapies from Priceangels and I have yet to have a negative experience!!!! :cheers: