• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

Wastintime

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
2/8/24
Did they make this in gen? I thought it was only on rubber
It’s the QF version that I believe was the only one doing it at the time. I didn’t see it on rubber, but was only looking for this SS version. Now Clean is or is about to be offering their version, which people should be posting as they get them delivered.

MFK100

Watchaholic !
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
Can you share a pic of the watch in low light + from a side angle so we can see the depth of the bezel engraving on gen and how strong the fill actually is in low light?
This is QF buddy 😉

daytonadude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/23
CONUS
@Reaps

trump fake news GIF

shadys

Patron
Certified
8/6/20
Can you share a pic of the watch in low light + from a side angle so we can see the depth of the bezel engraving on gen and how strong the fill actually is in low light?
I haven’t taken off the sticker yet. But in no condition the bezel would ever look greyish even in low light + indoor. Fake bezels are the only thing I’d probably never use because they are obvious and universal. Being familiar to any gen models with ceramic bezel would be able to tell at social distance (probably not outdoor)

Reactions: AG91

daytonadude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/23
CONUS
I haven’t taken off the sticker yet. But in no condition the bezel would ever look greyish even in low light + indoor. Fake bezels are the only thing I’d probably never use because they are obvious and universal. Being familiar to any gen models with ceramic bezel would be able to tell at social distance (probably not outdoor)
This is the best fantasy build imo