• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
If anyone asks me why I still hesitate to call QF top tier outside of their Le Mans

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Is it just me or are the QF hands wrong?
Looking at the lume plots of the hour hand indicates to me that it's the wrong set of hands. But it could just be lighting/angle.

Also these pictures of QF are 2 months old so who knows maybe a stealth update.

But the absolute balls on QF to use the 116x bezel and call it a super clone lol. And also the cloudy gasket is present in all their models.

I know some people are swearing the pushers are fixed but from what I can see, nothing was fixed. Not even recent QC shows changed pusher lengths on any non Le Mans model.

Autobús

Conductor de Autobús
Patron
Certified
23/9/21
🇺🇸
Im not as sharp eyed as you guys, but I am consistently noticing that the lugs seem too rounded on the 126 QF offerings. Am I imagining this? Haven't heard anyone mention it.

Reactions: Reaps

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
If anyone asks me why I still hesitate to call QF top tier outside of their Le Mans

yeah, thats the status confirmed multiple times by the dealers as well. In hands, irl the Qf simply isnt just as good as the quality represented by Clean or even Btf.
With Lemans looks like they'nailed' it, its indeed a superb one based on the "soul", the dial and the tungsten added gain weight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reaps and AG91

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
h1hl7R.jpeg

Last edited: