• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

Californiaff

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
14/7/14
h2W83i.jpeg

How is the reflection of the gemstones?

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
The new N6F Daytona with the SL4802 huh? I did really like it and the price was attractive but I thought the AET/ZF version is superior especially the ceramic case which was the whole point of the replica for me.

The easiest differentiation is the bezel font, this one uses "thin" bezel font, the other on is the "thick" bezel font.

KruisingKhaos95

Got any plums?
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
What is your personal impression about the watch? It looks gorgeous.
Very impressed with it, the dial is beautiful in natural light, the sunburst is subtle and not always visible but when it is, it really makes the dial pop.

The print on the dial is nice and crisp, the case is very nice, although I don't have much hands on experience with 126x cases so I admittedly don't have much to go off, the YG plating is surprisingly good, amongst the best I have seen in any otb rep, and the movememt feels smooth amd crisp.

Overall I'm very impressed, I've said it a few times but I really think QF have stepped up their games with these 126x daytonas. They aren't perfect by any means, they have their flaws like all reps but for the price and the aesthetic alone, I'd say they're worth it.