• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/21
KMS2Zp.jpeg

KMSAI5.jpeg
What meteorite dial is this?

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
What meteorite dial is this?
The dial is buff, I had the choice between this amd a Shenzhen dial but i really liked this specific batch. It looks much better in person than in pics! Has that glisten to it that a lot of aftermarket dials don't have, some buff dials (from experience) can look a bit flat and almost printed with zero depth, I think this one has a nice balance of pattern and depth in hand :)

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
Yeah the watch is something else in person. I’d say it’s the flashiest watch I’ve ever owned, and I have a Gaytona and many Richard Milles.
Now I need the other colors in the collection lmao

Of the 4 this is definitely my favourite, I don't mind the green one but not interested in the other 2 colours. The only problem is if I have one of these built I'll want the other 3 to complete the set :ROFLMAO:

Can you remember what factory the dial is? I'm assuming it's one of either SW or RB?

VenomGT3

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Of the 4 this is definitely my favourite, I don't mind the green one but not interested in the other 2 colours. The only problem is if I have one of these built I'll want the other 3 to complete the set :ROFLMAO:

Can you remember what factory the dial is? I'm assuming it's one of either SW or RB?
Yes, it’s a btf base with a SW dial, bezel, and a genuine alligator strap