• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

Cozzus94

Getting To Know The Place
12/2/23
Italia
HyCXwo.jpeg

HyCP3D.jpeg
What factory ??

Tompa

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
@domiffm you recognize that dial? 👆 :)
This watch started as a black dial 116500, i change dial and bezel to this beauty, bought this dial from you mate

Reactions: Storm.

mariot

22/2/19
v3 clean factory daytona 116520 franken. unfortunately in v3 they changed the bezel, it has a thinner font and some small mistakes but the main thing is that depending on how the light falls on the watch sometimes the numbers on the bezel are not clearly visible, while in the previous versions it was quite good, now they go one step back :(

daytonadude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/23
CONUS
v3 clean factory daytona 116520 franken. unfortunately in v3 they changed the bezel, it has a thinner font and some small mistakes but the main thing is that depending on how the light falls on the watch sometimes the numbers on the bezel are not clearly visible, while in the previous versions it was quite good, now they go one step back :(

I recommend checking out VSV bezels, here’s a screenshot from XianYu, a Chinese second hand platform. Ask your TD to source.

G888

Do not accept unsolicited offers
24/9/23
Guys I need help. From which factory is the replica Daytona from please?

Tompa

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Dhgate special edition ;). sorryi dont recognize that watch/factory

Last edited: