• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

FiliGelli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
11/2/17
EU
Waiting the deep crystal...
zVXoQk.jpg

zVXmWD.jpg

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
not much of an eyecandy, but more of an appreciation for the 4130 movement. This is my old noob 4130 movement which has recently been serviced by a Pro. results are outstanding

now mounted on Clean case, with deep xtal, gen hands, dial and crown
Life the dial. Great build.

PTwatchLover

Certified
29/8/22
Portugal
Can anyone compare the bracelet of a GEN Daytona with an ARF? I have an ARF and have red that it's a close to gen bracelet but It feels kind of flimsy... Looking at pictures it looks almost the same but there's something in the feel of it that doesn't seem right.

Last edited:

alemi86

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
10/1/23
italy
I premise friends that I have been reading for 2 weeks all possible discussions about daytonas. I have read your reviews and much more. I have a gen daytona in my safe, however, I would like to have one to wear everyday, so I ask to date what is the best version that can be purchased?

I have already contacted Puretime dealers and they told me for orders to place them after Chinese New Year, so I have time.

I would be undecided between the panda BTF or Clean, what do you guys say? Are there any versions of Daytona other than panda that are better? I exclude gold and platinum for obvious credibility reasons.

Thank you very much