• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Day date

martinistda

Do not accept unsolicited offers
23/3/23
germany
Just a maybe simple question which dj is the one with the best quality in form of weight, the finish & maybe even clockwork
Are there any brands I should have a closer look before buying?:)

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Welcome to the forum. Use the search engine to do a little research on your own and come up with your own conclusion as to which is the “best” daydate rep. Reading in the new member section might help along your journey

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
Just a maybe simple question which dj is the one with the best quality in form of weight, the finish & maybe even clockwork
Are there any brands I should have a closer look before buying?:)
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and welcome to RWI!

You found the right place! Please be advised that questions like "who has the best xxxx" or "which xxxx is the best" are usually not the best way to start on a rep forum. There are a ton of resources on RWI which can help you to find an answer to your question in less than an hour. You will also find out that your own conclusion may be very subjective and may actually differ fundamentally to someone else's opinion. 😉

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (in all subsections), as they contain lots of information for newcomers and, most importantly, our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the best out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important RWI resources:

Also this please read this important sticky:

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo during your time as a newbie. That's what we are here for!

Reactions: Feefo

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Don't forget the German subforum, maybe you feel more comfortable in your native tongue:
DJ or day date?
For a dj, vsf or clean, search the threads to learn the differences.
Daydates, no clue, AFAIK no high quality ones available, but that depends on what is quality for you. Still, do some research

martinistda

Do not accept unsolicited offers
23/3/23
germany
Thanks really much for all the fast replies did not expect that there are coming so many answers about it
i will check out the german forman too thank you!

i will check out all the links you put in there

I really appreciate all the infos:)