• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DateJust 36mm & Daytona SS

SteffanAM

Horology Curious
11/11/19
After some research i decided to buy from Sead.

I contacted him by email, at the beginning of december - and after a small chat, I decided to order af DateJust 36mm. Sead was very kind, informed me about triangle shipping, since I live in Denmark, and was very kind and understanding of my newbieness. I was up front at the beginning, telling him I didnt know anything about the reps; so he took the time to tell me the differences and made the transaction very pleasable.

I ordered the DateJust 3/12-19. After two-three weeks I recieved the T&T from England, which ment it was on its way from England to Denmark. I recieved the watch 27/12-19, and I couldnt be more pleased. It was a watch for my wife, and she is extremely happy about it!

Meanwhile I decided to buy a Daytona SS for myself, and contacted Sead again. Recieved QC pictures - I didnt see any problem, and as my wife at that time lost our unborn child, I didnt have the right mind to focus on it. I told Sead that I thought it looked good, and what he thought about the watch. He told me it looked very good, and I decided to trust him. Sead is the kinda guy you trust - atleast from my experience with the DateJust.

Pictures of the DateJust will be posted later today, and of the Daytona once its recieved. Its a waiting game for sure, but the time spent waiting is well worth.

From my experience Sead is a great guy, who responses quickly and shows understanding for hard times and my non-excisting notice.

10/10 experience.

All QC-pictures are approved, and I simply put in one or two of each watch for completing the review:

DateJust:
Usysc.jpg
UsYnI.jpg

NbSM6oq

Daytona:

Last edited:
Reactions: Matt88

Wasmus2

Looking Around
13/12/19
Sorry for the loss! And thank you for sharing your experience! The watches looks good aswell! Atleast to my newbie untrained QC eyes.. take care mate!

Reactions: SteffanAM

SteffanAM

Horology Curious
11/11/19
Sorry for the loss! And thank you for sharing your experience! The watches looks good aswell! Atleast to my newbie untrained QC eyes.. take care mate!

Thanks buddy. It's been a rough time, but we're pulling through.

Just lovely that a guy like Sead can overlook my lack of focus at the time being, and being such a great dealer.

I'll update the post once I recieve T&T on the Daytona. And thank you, you too!

SteffanAM

Horology Curious
11/11/19
As promised, some pictures of the DateJust. I'm very happy about it - it looks stunning, in my opinion atleast, but bare in mind im a simple newbie at this.

Sadly the pictures has a dark light to 'em, but hope they'll do. If there's anything you want pictures of, please let me know.

SteffanAM

Horology Curious
11/11/19
Nice watches and all the best to you and the wife.

Thanks a lot friend! :). We're pulling through and hoping on a new pregnancy.

Update:
Recieved T&T the 5th of January. Hopefully the Daytona will come into my possession shortly!