• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dark spots on bezel

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
chocolito

Come on, what are those shit about fake watches that you refer so passionated? do you have some kind of fixation?
Don't they are machined steel? don't they tell the time or been weared on hand?
The only FAKE is their brand man.
Of cource they lack of quality control or some detailing that will risk a part and it's always recomended to have a watchsmith
service and water proof them if you want the most out of them but, fake? really?

So Skoda are fake cars that copy Seat that are fake WV that are fake AUDI?

:picard2: I 've encountered some delusional mentals on this forum ! However this deserves a special prize .

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
:wtf:There really is some heavy substance abuse on this forum .

Back off brother. Comments like this are not wanted. Are you suggesting that he is taking drugs? After seeing some of your posts you are being condescending. This is a fine topic that a lot of people are giving good advice. No one needs to get nasty about it.

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
i don't have any (mental or not) problem with that :crazy:
sorry if i was sound offensive previously

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
i don't have any (mental or not) problem with that :crazy:
sorry if i was sound offensive previously

Your post I don't have much of a problem with. It is good to be reminded that these are fake watches and not to the same standards as real ones. My problem is other members calling people names for posting opinions.

Fact is that this happens on rep and real bezels. The discoloring. Reps are worst due to the process not being the same as Rolex. But info on how to clean and make it better is paramount. Good question is asked and good answers are being given. I like that. That is what this forum is about. To make fun of people and call them names is childish.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Your post I don't have much of a problem with. It is good to be reminded that these are fake watches and not to the same standards as real ones. My problem is other members calling people names for posting opinions.

Fact is that this happens on rep and real bezels. The discoloring. Reps are worst due to the process not being the same as Rolex. But info on how to clean and make it better is paramount. Good question is asked and good answers are being given. I like that. That is what this forum is about. To make fun of people and call them names is childish.

Chocolito has a history of these abusive outbursts. He seems to get extremely fixated with no shut off valve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Well now he is on my radar and if he comments about another members mental state or if they are on drugs, or any rude ass comment on a member his days will be numbered.

We are all here to have a good time and learn how to build or buy the best rep. No need for name calling.

Reactions: muiramas

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
Chocolito has a history of these abusive outbursts. He seems to get extremely fixated with no shut off valve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree on this one. I've had my encounters with him previously. Very abusive personality.

Reactions: muiramas

Phener9

5/4/13
Wrexham, Wales
Well here’s my two penneth, I have been in many swimming pools and the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea with no detrimental effects on my Rep Submariner, it’s as good as new!
I just didn’t pay £6,500+ , I did grease the crown threads and case back seal, I checked here first though!
Thanks RWI
So good luck fella you did nothing wrong, you just asked advice and got abuse.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

pietcornelisse

6/4/11
You are way way too picky. This is nothing. You blow a muscito up like an elephant.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
You are way way too picky. This is nothing. You blow a muscito up like an elephant.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

This is RWI. Its what people here do.

Anyway, the guy had a reasonable question, discovered from other members that it wasn't the pool that caused it, and got advice to fix the problem.

I really struggle with the fact that some people have a problem with all of this...

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
This is RWI. Its what people here do.

Anyway, the guy had a reasonable question, discovered from other members that it wasn't the pool that caused it, and got advice to fix the problem.

I really struggle with the fact that some people have a problem with all of this...

Me too. I thought that was what we are here for. To help each other.

Reactions: Exklusive