• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Custom sailcloth strap

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
I bought from them before (no Sailcloth), but was not very happy with the result (they delivered something different then what was ordered, promissed to resend and never kept that).

Maybe worth another try in the future.

one bad experience usually burns a supplier for me. Especially after sales

this guy is good too, but more vintage/distressed, it seems

Reactions: TingelTangelTom

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
one bad experience usually burns a supplier for me. Especially after sales

this guy is good too, but more vintage/distressed, it seems
I checked all on etsy before i ordered this one :) The ones they offered in the Shop, and most of them did not offer bespoke or customised Sailcloth Straps.

If i would not need XL Size i would chose artem,

Longest Straps i did find is Gen, this Zulu and Bradystraps.

Brady looks nice, but did not respond to email, so i ended up with the Zulu.

And the more i wear it, the more i start to like it :)
Courious how long it will hold.

Reactions: Karbon74

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
The strap looks really good, and I have sometimes taken smaller straps to let the springbar show. I like it.

Personally, I am partial to steel and the occasional distressed leather. I have a hard time with canvas or sailcloth 😅

Reactions: TingelTangelTom

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
The strap looks really good, and I have sometimes taken smaller straps to let the springbar show. I like it.

Personally, I am partial to steel and the occasional distressed leather. I have a hard time with canvas or sailcloth 😅
One of my most loved Strap is a distressed Canvas from Bosphorusleather for my Ceramica-Panerai

I could spend a fortune on nice Straps, it can add or change so much on a Watch :)

Reactions: Karbon74