• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] Custom AP 15510 Modded with SW Blue Dial, apsf base

Vietkidd05

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
11/3/22
United States
About
Custom AP 15510 Modded with SW Blue Dial, apsf base
Willing to Ship to?
Conus, ww please inquire (@ buyer risk)
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Zelle, P/P f/f, venmo
Movement Details?
Super clone 4302
Piece Origin?
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/aus-ww-15510-modded-with-sw-blue-dial.10969379/#post-11646939
Warranty Provided?
N/a
Item Condition?
Great
Why Are You Selling?
Catch and release
Asking Price?
$1300
Currency Accepted?
USD
Who Approved High Value Sale?
@DD60
Shipping Costs?
Included for US, other please PM
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

This was bought in a private sale from a friend. It was originally bought here a few months ago from rwi forum. See previous listing please.
Seems like I always buy these AP and always ending up sseling them and here we are again.. Tend to grab my Rolex all the time. Watch was never worn outside the home since I picked it up, in same condition as previous listing. So trying to get back the same amount that I paid for them.
Proof of payment sent to Mods.
Full disclosure from previous listing.. The date 14 and 15 has a small defect.
Price breakdown from previous listing

ASPF Base $518
Bracelet Rebrushing $150
Recess Bezel Screw $100
Hands Refinishing $150
Custom DW $200
Anniversary Dial (DP) $550
Anniversary Rotor $330
Rotor Silencing $80
WG Plating for Screws $118
Dial Adjustment + Movement Inspection (Done by Major Williams) $95
Total: $2291
prev. owner have added:
Blue 15510 Dial by SW $278
Dial swap $65
Brand new ZF Crystal (Free)

Total value of watch: $2634USD

selling for $1300 with ship within US

Reactions: Giammy

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Gtmatt22

Patron
Certified
7/1/21
CONUS
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: Vietkidd05

DimaNest

Horology Curious
21/3/24

Giammy

Day-tune
3/9/23

wildjyoung

Horology Curious
8/4/24

Endez

Patron
Certified
21/12/13

Endez

Patron
Certified
21/12/13

Endez

Patron
Certified
21/12/13

• Love

Giammy

Day-tune
3/9/23