• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Curvex: FM engraving on side?

Malkovich

9/8/14
So I was walking around a night market in Asia, and spotted a black dialed CH/ Dreams in what appeared to be a medium Curvex case.

However, it had "Franck Muller" engraved along the 9 o' clock side of the case. About 1/2 to 2/3 of the case length. Edit: where the 9 o' clock would be on a normal watch dial!

I've never seen this in Internet pics. Is this fantasy? Had the correct "Complications", not "Eomplications", and also "8880" on the caseback.

Sorry, I know pics would be worth a ton here. But the vendors would get super nervous of someone taking pics of their wares. They already freaked out when I pulled out a flashlight to check the lume! Only on hands of course, and horrible.

Oh, asking price was a little shy of US$80, with working jumping hours.

They also had an FM chronograph with black dial for the same price (probably quartz, but didn't really check it out). Also, a white dial CH in medium curvex with bracelet, but don't know the price.

Thanks!

Malkovich

9/8/14
elloello, how did I know you would be the one to reply to my post? [emoji2]

Couldn't access the link, as I'm not a paid member there.

Anyhow, I don't mind fantasy too much. Just curious. But the engraving didn't look well done.

But at that price, and with working jump, I may just pick it up.

elloello

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/3/14
U.K.
Here you go Pics curtesy of AJ

qxYQgtq.png

bjuxCC9.jpg