• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Currently the best Daytona Super Clone?

mmaggi

Renowned Member
17/2/22
New York, USA
@Rolexmen - Make sure you contact one of the trusted dealers at RWI. Here is the link to them:

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
Thank you for your answers.
I came across the page cleanfactorywatch.
The watches look very good, i think i will order one there.
thanks to all.
termino game over GIF by Monólogos sin Propina

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
If the OP uses that site ( if not using a TD ) they will be complaining in a few days that they are not getting back to him about QC or tracking information. Hope they listen to the members here giving him the proper information before he gets separated from his money and getting nothing in return.
Why don't new members take an hour or two to read the stickies, it would make their introduction to purchasing reps so much easier on them.

Reactions: TESLA760 and eBoy

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
12/5/20
SoCal
I believe many of us advised to read up in the new member section but it appears that op want to cut corners without doing his due diligence. That’s why spoonfeeding is not recommended

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
If the OP uses that site ( if not using a TD ) they will be complaining in a few days that they are not getting back to him about QC or tracking information. Hope they listen to the members here giving him the proper information before he gets separated from his money and getting nothing in return.
Why don't new members take an hour or two to read the stickies, it would make their introduction to purchasing reps so much easier on them.

There's currently an enormous influx of Redditors as new members and it's difficult to separate the serious ones from the trolls. Some threads are obviously intentionally weird while others could be honest newbie questions.

The info is out there... Tons of info actually, to safely buy. He has been warned now as well.

If people will still not listen and decide to gamble with their money, there's not much more that we can do.

Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+