• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Currently the best Daytona Super Clone?

Rolexmen

Do not accept unsolicited offers
2/10/23
Hello guys, my name is Tim, I'm new here. I put myself on the waiting list for a Daytona 6 years ago, unfortunately without success. Now I've had enough of waiting and I've decided to buy a super clone. What is currently the best replica of a Daytona 116500 LN? So which manufacturer and which model? There are so many and I'm unsure. Thank you and kind regards Tim

Rolexmen

Do not accept unsolicited offers
2/10/23
Thanks for your answer, there will definitely be a model where everyone agrees that it is close to perfect or not?
Welcome aboard, I recommend you read up in the new member section first, then do a lil research on your own. Members opinions about “best” vary so it’s on you to make the choice that you can live with.
Thanks for your answer, there will definitely be a model where everyone agrees that it is close to perfect or not?

• Sad
Reactions: Hasslebank

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hi and welcome to RWI! Glad you found your way here.

I'll give you a head start, for daytonas, current top tier factories are clean and BTF. Look after reviews here, learn their flaws and Take your pick.

Please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (all subsections), learn the basic forum rules and get some very good advice in the process. A number of questions has already been answered there, this is just an example:

As a new subscriber, you've already been directed to this thread, please read carefully and look through the linked additional threads:

Another good thread to read to understand where RWI comes from and some fundamentals is this:

Most of the information you need to know to start is there. If you're preparing to buy, read the stickies before ordering. When you're finished, you can continue learning by reading the stickies in all remaining sections. If it's stickied, it's important information.

If you intend to sell, read the sales rules and all stickies in the sales section with particular care and make sure you understand each single rule. Sales rules infraction is taken very seriously here. As a new member you are not eligible to sell. Using the sales section is a privilege, eligibility must be earned, make sure you know and understand how.

For anything else, feel free to reach out to @eBoy or me, we're happy to assist, advise, direct, explain. Don't hesitate.

Don't be afraid to post noob questions in the new members area. In doubt, use the flame free zone. If you feel uncomfortable anywhere in the new members area, please reach out to @eBoy or me. Mutual respect is of utmost importance to us. On the other hand, we're grown-ups and are supposed to be able to deal with a bit of irony, don't take it personally, ever, a bit of irony never harmed anyone. If you laugh at jokes, you'll make friends faster.

This forum is a treasure trove of information and benefits from the engagement of all members who take their time to share their knowledge, help each other out and have some fun. We hope that you'll benefit and enjoy this platform as well as contribute positively to it.

If at any point you feel to contribute also on another level, feel free to pm the boss (trailboss99) to become a supporter and get some little perks with the status (editing rights, for example).

Enjoy the forum.

syntaxis

Just a simple man
23/10/10
Germany
Ah, yes i was searching for the same information not long ago.

All threads and infos listed above will be for sure interesting and give you tons of knowledge, but to give you a shortcut to what you want to know:

There‘s the clean v3 and the BTF which tend to called the best super clones.

And here‘s a google sheet from reddit which might come handy:

„Who Makes the Best Guide“

TheBigJS

Play nicely
Supporter
Certified
7/12/22
UK
Oh god, just tell the guy!
Clean Factory are the best all round out of the box Daytona replicas, but if you have the money you'll get a totally gen looking watch for 25-50% of the price of gen in collectors corner. Effectively a rep with gen hands, dial, crystal, bezel, pushers, crown and almost anything else you'd care to pay for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karbon74

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
Oh god, just tell the guy!
Clean Factory are the best all round out of the box Daytona replicas, but if you have the money you'll get a totally gen looking watch for 25-50% of the price of gen in collectors corner. Effectively a rep with gen hands, dial, crystal, bezel, pushers, crown and almost anything else you'd care to pay for.

Actually it's all Gen except movement.

Reactions: MySharona

LPhiE

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/12/13
SoCal USA
Welcome to the forum! Like most members here, I will say to read up on the new member section and do some searching using the search bar.

However, it can be daunting looking at all the different threads, but I found this thread to be helpful in terms of deciding which Daytona is best for you (116500LN Comparison). I'm still deciding on whether to get the white or black dial myself.

Remember, this is a replica and each factory will have different flaws and tells, so it's up to you to decide which flaws you can live with. Most people will just assume you are wearing the real thing or don't care what watch you are wearing. Good example, I went to a party this weekend and saw some college buddies I haven't seen in a few years. I was wearing my ZF RO 15202 and my buddy, who owns a gen 15202, couldn't tell the difference. He looked at the watch on my wrist and just said congrats on the beautiful RO.

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
Hello guys, my name is Tim, I'm new here. I put myself on the waiting list for a Daytona 6 years ago, unfortunately without success. Now I've had enough of waiting and I've decided to buy a super clone. What is currently the best replica of a Daytona 116500 LN? So which manufacturer and which model? There are so many and I'm unsure. Thank you and kind regards Tim
The new McDonald’s Happy Meal comes with the latest, greatest Daytona!

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Hi and welcome to RWI! Glad you found your way here.

I'll give you a head start, for daytonas, current top tier factories are clean and BTF. Look after reviews here, learn their flaws and Take your pick.

Please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (all subsections), learn the basic forum rules and get some very good advice in the process. A number of questions has already been answered there, this is just an example:

As a new subscriber, you've already been directed to this thread, please read carefully and look through the linked additional threads:

Another good thread to read to understand where RWI comes from and some fundamentals is this:

Most of the information you need to know to start is there. If you're preparing to buy, read the stickies before ordering. When you're finished, you can continue learning by reading the stickies in all remaining sections. If it's stickied, it's important information.

If you intend to sell, read the sales rules and all stickies in the sales section with particular care and make sure you understand each single rule. Sales rules infraction is taken very seriously here. As a new member you are not eligible to sell. Using the sales section is a privilege, eligibility must be earned, make sure you know and understand how.

For anything else, feel free to reach out to @eBoy or me, we're happy to assist, advise, direct, explain. Don't hesitate.

Don't be afraid to post noob questions in the new members area. In doubt, use the flame free zone. If you feel uncomfortable anywhere in the new members area, please reach out to @eBoy or me. Mutual respect is of utmost importance to us. On the other hand, we're grown-ups and are supposed to be able to deal with a bit of irony, don't take it personally, ever, a bit of irony never harmed anyone. If you laugh at jokes, you'll make friends faster.

This forum is a treasure trove of information and benefits from the engagement of all members who take their time to share their knowledge, help each other out and have some fun. We hope that you'll benefit and enjoy this platform as well as contribute positively to it.

If at any point you feel to contribute also on another level, feel free to pm the boss (trailboss99) to become a supporter and get some little perks with the status (editing rights, for example).

Enjoy the forum.
Gee... I wish it was you who greeted me the first time I joined.
I got yelled at and told to use the search bar.

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
I fucking hate clowns...
Chicago Pd Nbc GIF by One Chicago