• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Current REP PANERAI models

notloc08

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
24/11/09
Awesome write up, thank you for putting this together I had my brain in a blender trying to catch up on which factories were selling which models. This had to take quite a bit of time to put together 🙏

Reactions: KOT1917

NaN

Looking Around
28/9/22
Great list! It clarified a lot of doubts I had. Just to know, although I guess it's not a simple question to answer, but is there a consensus of which black sandwich dial, 44mm, handwound, basic 2 or 3 hands is the closest to gen now? I the NWBIG list I see a lot of V2 Noobs but since the factory is closed... what about the onces currently available?

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Hello.

No organized consensus on panerai rating sheets has been formed for many years. You have at your disposal threads of models in which relevant discussions have been or are being conducted, on the basis of which you can draw your own conclusion.

In the case of a sandwich, I would try to get PAM111 noob, PAM914 HWF, or PAM911 HWF, which despite the shade of green, I subjectively like.

Hugh_Cantseeme

Horology Curious
15/9/22
Speaking of sandwich dials. Are there any 47mm available anywhere at the moment? Been looking for PAM00652 or PAM00526. But I guess these two are just wishful thinking. It might be something less extravagant at the end.
I'm thankful for every advice. I'm a bloody newbie to this. Thank you in advance.

Hugh_Cantseeme

Horology Curious
15/9/22
In my list of this post, there is a whole compartment with a list of 47mm.

No, there are no high-quality replicas for such complex movements.
Your list is pretty awesome, by the way. Thank you for putting this together. It just seemed to be none sandwich dial 47mm available, yet. At least none but those really simple ones.
Sorry if I got that wrong. I'll do my research better next time. ✌🏼

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
Everything is fine. Always 47mm models were either 6497/P.3000 or 7750 with chronograph (in fact, only in the case of 202,225 and 187),or without a choeronograph when it is 3 hands and a date. More complex models never had normal REP movts.

Reactions: Hugh_Cantseeme

Sleeper Ken

4/8/22
I can add the following regarding VSF from my side:

- Bronzos: PAM986 not available at the moment (4 or more weeks according to my dealer) + PAM382 same situation
- Tried to order a PAM1176 - 4 to 6 weeks if available at all
- Ordered a PAM661 one and a half weeks ago - Dealer had one in stock but that one was dead on the timegrapher so he ordered a new one for me and said it should arrive possibly next week...so let's see :)

=> Seams to be true what @locvs said about the batches.
I just contacted 7 different TDs to check PAM382 availability and all say no availability at present. All are unsure when VSF will begin production again, and Li said V6F have discontinued their Bronzo 382 and 507 models altogether. Not sure about ZF. I didn't check 986/617 (colour preference really but I would consider if there's no really prospect any more of the 382). I hope they are just waiting for another batch of components or update. If anyone knows about availability prospects please let me know

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I was late to the PAM party, could not find any VSF from TD.

Was lucky to pick up a Submersible Luna Rossa GMT from VSF M2M, dial is amazing but too big for my small wrist so I’ll have to move it on.

I guess M2M is the best bet for VSF PAMs for now.

peterpl

24/7/11
We should make a petition to bring back the Radiomirs!!!!

Man those things were awesome. VSF or one of the good makers should remake these classics.

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

rusalkamoto

Certified
7/3/22
I really wish they would start making vintage PAM's, from the 40's and 50's...

JMM17

15/1/24
Great topic, thanks for that. Now im pondering between HWF 390 or 127, cant make up my mind which one i like more, or which flaws are more tolerable (both looked perfect to me before reading xD )