• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Current REP PANERAI models

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Good day everyone.

Lately I've noticed that a typical situation when a new release arrives is that all TDs post information about it,stopped working.

I see all the models appearing randomly on the TDs sites, not everyone has all the models posted, etc, even though I have little doubt that anyone can get any model if it is produced.

This situation can be confusing for both new members who just want to go to the TD site and choose PAM for themselves without being aware of specific models,and even those who have been in the subject for a long time and know the history of the appearance of new models may not keep in mind the general list, and despite the fact that it is very impressive, it may seem that there are not so many models.

In order to simplify this choice a bit, and also not to force myself to look for a source thread, for help on certain issues regarding current models, for now I just want to remind everyone which factories worked last in PANERAI, and which models they presented.

I will not give any descriptions, this is a separate work that will certainly be done, but not today. Just those who at the moment, to the best of knowledge, just go to the window and choose with their eyes,can do it, maybe like the brand and later contribute with a review.

So, let me remind you a little:

One of the special factories in their niche were VSF. They were interrupted for a long period of raids, and now not all and not always can get all of their models. This factory did not appear yesterday at all, and over many years of experience it had a large portfolio of models of varying degrees of success, reissues, and many models ceased to be produced even before the raids.
They are not the topic of my post, I just mentioned them, and I will leave one of the most complete memos with their assortment, although not everything is represented in them either:
z8WDk1.jpg

z8WZVj.jpg

z8Wza4.jpg

Next, we can think of NOOB, which is currently out of business, but is selling off its leftovers on some TDs.
You may remember their return, lineup, and even a couple of versions, but all this was discussed for a long time, just a reminder of the latest relevant ones: PAM111, PAM005, PAM390, PAM911 from this once legendary factory.

Further, it makes sense to recall XF, which was related to VSF, had older models, but returned to the sub-brand for models, which were no longer relevant for the GEN PANERAI model range, and released PAM000, PAM005, PAM111, PAM088, PAM127, PAM217 to one degree or another successfully.

So, here we come to the current moment, when the raids stopped XF, VSF and NOOB, we were left without REP PAM, at least of some quality, except for KING/XC/V7 and other DHGATE quality manufacturers.

Then we got acquainted with HWF for 6497 models and TTF for 7750 models. You can discuss them later, but here I will leave their list of models with links to the discussion threads and also, again, not complete, but a summary memo with images of models. So...

HWF

z8WHFc.jpg

44mm
1.PAM000

2.PAM005

3.PAM111

4.PAM113

5.PAM177

6.PAM390

7.PAM416

8.PAM417

9.PAM511

10.PAM631

11.PAM632

12.PAM634

13.PAM660

14.PAM724

15.PAM774

16.PAM777

17.PAM778

18.PAM779

19.PAM911

20.PAM914

21.PAM915

22.PAM1084

23.PAM1085

47mm.
24.PAM127

25.PAM372

26.PAM605

27.PAM606

28.PAM629

29.PAM663

30.PAM673

31.PAM1080

TTF

z8WhAX.jpg

32.PAM1312

33.PAM1313

34.PAM1314

35.PAM1356

36.PAM1358

37.PAM1157

38.PAM910

39.PAM1359

40.PAM732

41.PAM1114

42.PAM1116

SBF
Finally, the last factory on our list, about which not much is known yet, but apparently has a connection with the VSF.
43.PAM441

44.PAM1114

45.PAM1115

46.PAM1116

So, the HWF, TTF and SBF models can be checked with your dealer and today, September 15, most likely they will be available.
VSF models will be available, but in a limited range and availability may vary by dealer, while delivery times are generally undetermined.
There is no information to date that NOOB is being produced, but some of its models are still available in sales as part of the leftovers.
XF is unlikely to get, but no one bothers you to try.
Finally, there was an episode with the return of ZF to PANERAI, with the PAM968 model, but it does not deserve special attention, and most likely will not be available.

Good luck to everyone in finding your favorite model! If I forgot something, feel free to write and remind.

Also, I understand that the releases have not been the hottest lately, and perhaps there is no inspiration, time or desire to write reviews, but I ask you to leave a mark in the discussion threads when buying new current models. Photos, QC after acceptance (many threads where there is not a single live photo, except for dealer ones).

If you managed to choose a watch that you like - share, and perhaps you will make it easier for someone next to make a decision.

In any case, good luck everyone!

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
Thank you for this encyclopedic summary and your time and effort! Very helpful.

Reactions: KOT1917

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Superb work and very useful! I am often asked by other members which Pam models are available and whether there is an overview. The pages of our TDs are not very helpful in this point. (y)

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
An excellent summary, but am a little upset I clicked this link as I now see more models catching my eye & my wallet is weeping :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for the time & no doubt considerable effort involved compiling it all, very much appreciated.

Last edited:

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
Superb work and very useful! I am often asked by other members which Pam models are available and whether there is an overview. The pages of our TDs are not very helpful in this point. (y)
Always happy to try. I also get some of these questions, and checking the TD sites regarding the latest models, I realized that there really is no other way to find out what is being produced, if not to ask someone, because in order to understand it from the threads of models, you need to know them, look for them, compare them dates, etc.

With reviews - a separate topic, except for yours, for the last long period, there were almost no reviews, and not all threads have a full discussion, because many shortcomings are discussed in the threads of similar models from the group. Therefore, I will definitely write in more detail, attach links to your reviews (now I did it only for PAM1314 TTF, because I often turn to it and it is as informative as possible. Thank you for this, and I hope the participants will give a little more attention to the threads discussing models, attaching photos and comparisons.

Reactions: Gill777

bens_watches

Known Member
4/1/22
Germany
My Dealer gave me the info, that VSF is delivering one batch every two weeks. Some models, that are not in high demand might take 4 or 6 weeks.
I have received similar information from my dealer and this is also consistent with the delivery times I have had so far for VSF PAMs ordered recently.

Reactions: locvs

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
Thanks for the valuable addition. Has anyone been informed that certain VSF models are not available? I am sure that now it is unlikely that you will be able to get PAM661 or PAM388 VSF. I've also heard of failures about PAM986 or PAM692, and the latest models like PAM1208 or PAM1176. (In this statement, I operate with rumors, in order to establish reality, search for confirmation, and in no case indicate the fact that the models listed in this message are not available today).

bens_watches

Known Member
4/1/22
Germany
Thanks for the valuable addition. Has anyone been informed that certain VSF models are not available? I am sure that now it is unlikely that you will be able to get PAM661 or PAM388 VSF. I've also heard of failures about PAM986 or PAM692, and the latest models like PAM1208 or PAM1176. (In this statement, I operate with rumors, in order to establish reality, search for confirmation, and in no case indicate the fact that the models listed in this message are not available today).
I can add the following regarding VSF from my side:

- Bronzos: PAM986 not available at the moment (4 or more weeks according to my dealer) + PAM382 same situation
- Tried to order a PAM1176 - 4 to 6 weeks if available at all
- Ordered a PAM661 one and a half weeks ago - Dealer had one in stock but that one was dead on the timegrapher so he ordered a new one for me and said it should arrive possibly next week...so let's see :)

=> Seams to be true what @locvs said about the batches.

Dragonfan

9/8/19
Does anyone know if HWF 113 is available? I’ve reached out to a few dealers and I havent heard anything back.

Dragonfan

9/8/19
Does anyone know if HWF 113 is available? I’ve reached out to a few dealers and I havent heard anything back.

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
I haven't talked to dealers, but I saw their comparison in the video in the PAM778 thread, i.e., they exist, although TD probably may not have them in stock yet. I'm sure someone may already have experience of successful negotiations ...

Reactions: Dragonfan

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
@KOT1917 appreciate for taking the time on putting all this together.
Thanks to you and the rest of the Mods in the Pam section, I now own my first Pam and love it. Cheers,

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
I like the old school models, and got a 005 from m2m
Congratulations, this is a great choice! When I got to RWI, I was just deciding which PAM005 to buy from those available from TD at that time, so I perfectly understand and share your choice of the first PAM. Also, I remember very well your mention in the movements thread that you wanted to PAM, which was probably about a year ago, and glad you got around to it!

Reactions: EAK1877 and Ecender