• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Crazy Sale update

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
Anyone knows if Tony provides QC pics for "Crazy Sales" watches?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
You guys get all excited about these sales. They are usually for models that no one is buying or sub par versions.

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
True. But can you imagine if tony crazy sale is a Pam111noob v3 or a AP Diver V3.5, the whole community will be running amok. The M2M will have people crying and people accused of profiting and everyone will rush to buy from the sale dealer and ... I will stop here

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
@ lufc ,not really , pretty sure he had this up for $69, the gen is titanium, pretty sure this rep is SS , aint really looked at it so unsure if this is updated but its one of the older types, and its no seawolf its a chrono avenger.:D:

fragzzone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/10
Do any breitling fans know if this is any good?

The movement alone is over the price, plus sapphire crystal. The watch is not an exact replica but which one is?.... right? Although it is good quality.

I got the black strap and it did not meet my standards, but honestly for that price you cant go wrong. The average replica is around US$100 with asian movement and mineral crystal, there is nothing to think about here.

dennisneva

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/4/13
Does anyone have tonys Email, it cannot pay off his site!

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Thats a good watch.

Probably the same quality as is 289$ with swiss movmt.

I ordered and waiting to tell you my opinion.

I agree. This pasha is a great value as was the noob lv with A2836 that was briefly offered for $79 a couple of days ago. The breitling doesn't excite me, but the pasha is a good rep and is the one listed by other TDs for twice the price. Maybe it doesn't sell like hotcakes for $250, but at $110 it's a steal for a sharp looking watch that can work with shorts and a suit.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
The rubber coated Ss bracelet on the Pasha is great, dust catcher but very comfortable to wear

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

GeDi

Renowned Member
5/2/13
Do you guys think its the same watch quality as the swiss edition?

Case+bracelet?

I agree. This pasha is a great value as was the noob lv with A2836 that was briefly offered for $79 a couple of days ago. The breitling doesn't excite me, but the pasha is a good rep and is the one listed by other TDs for twice the price. Maybe it doesn't sell like hotcakes for $250, but at $110 it's a steal for a sharp looking watch that can work with shorts and a suit.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Do you guys think its the same watch quality as the swiss edition?

Case+bracelet?

Not sure, could be, I know the cheap version on the Pasha has a plastic &SS bracelet, I've got old pics of my Pasha on photobucket could dig out and post them if you want

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Here was mine

DSCN2145.jpg

DSCN2146.jpg

DSCN2148.jpg

DSCN2149.jpg

DSCN2150.jpg

027.jpg

Jeez nearly 5 years ago:thud:

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
The spare parts off of the Avenger alone are worth the cost of tucking it away. Ordered a week ago, got QC of a black dial yesterday but I ordered white. Don't see white dial on the site now. Mpfh, we'll see.