• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Crazy Hour Color Dreams White A21J Rep.

xavierfan

Looking Around
10/2/14
Hi guys

I've been looking for the Frank Muller Crazy Hour Color Dreams White A21J around our TDs but seems like none are selling it

Any idea where can i get one? :thinking:

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Almost every single TD has them. Try contacting one.

takoxavy

I'm Pretty Popular
8/3/14
I believe this watch by toro has an incorrect dial. correct me if i'm wrong

mstuart

Looking Around
3/7/14
Hi. Newbie here.

Appreciate your comment re: font. Anyone have an opinion about where to find the best or closest-to-authent. font on a rep. ?

elloello

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/3/14
U.K.
Now that's the golden question and I have learnt we are about 2 years too late with TDs, some will show the older models but can't get them, my advice like many which seek out these watches is wait for the member to member sales and strike lucky if you can handle the lottery of waiting & grabbing one "if and when 1 pops up?" Or if not just grab one with the wrong font from a TD

Champagne iH

4/1/14
Franken with gen dial. I'm trying a Long Island crazy hour if I can source a dial. It's hard finding them. Right now I bought the homage watch off the bay and rolled the dice with a non TD. Really just hoping to get a close dial out of it and a better back as homage has the homage name engraved. I planning to Rhidium the stainless case of the homage. Oh, I should say I also hope to get a sapphire crystal out of the non TD. I know it's a gamble but that's what credit card insurance is worth. If it looks like total crap I'll just return it. If it's not as described I will file a claim. On the bay this 3Goldbrothers selling original dials, but their dials that are factory rejects with issues of smudging. I hope I don't have to go back down that road. Pricey plus needing restoration adds $$$

Champagne iH

4/1/14
The homage came via the post yesterday. However movement was DOA! I took it to my watch smith as this had happened once before. It was the same cause which was the watch movement becoming magnetized during transit. Who knows what current scanning machines can do. Anyhow an easy fix so now it is fine. Still +30 seconds a day but no seconds on the crazy hours anyway. I have a picture. I'll see if taps talk can get it on here. But soon the dial will be replaced with one of the gen dials, probably the deep grey. I bought Luminova to brighten up the hands as well.
9b4cb9212023bf281a5a8e09f5f1b1bc.jpg

Just bit bit blurry as I was using the iPad. I was able to obtain for $149US on eBay. Step one complete.