• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

crackhead Genuine Rolly or MBW SUB OF THE WATCH GODS!!!????

cabbage

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/06
so....did cabbage sell all his reps and extra golf clubs, whore out his women, and begin a side business of selling crack in order to finance this beautiful genuine rolex sub?

or is this just an amazingly well modified MBW SUB OF THE WATCH GODS!!!????

I will let you decide :)

sub2.jpg

sub.jpg

sub3.jpg

sgv

Renowned Member
1/4/06
I'm going to say heavily modded rep. A pic of the clasp would help.

sv

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Its a rep the laser crystal is to visable and is almost non visable on a gen and it appears to have a solid link bracelet and and and :D Nice watch.

Category 5

27/4/06
Also, the Rolex crown on the dial seems shorter than the gen (which is longer, at least on the latests subs).

onexchef

Known Member
17/3/06
Mine is a rep.

Hey guys compare it to this. My eyes aren't sharp enough.(too old)
bradysblackwmsubfinished0065hz.png

rol51pp.jpg

leitztozeiss

Known Member
27/3/06
Nice 16610 Cabbage. I'd have to guess heavily modded MBW. I'm basing this on what I think is a slightly small mercerdes hour hand, but I'm not 100% on this. If you told me it was real, I'd give you the benefit of the doubt. Nice watch man.

BlueFin

15/3/06
I think the "O" and the coronette are wrong . So it is a modded rep IMO.

cabbage

28/3/06
sub4me said:
Its a rep the laser crystal is to visable and is almost non visable on a gen and it appears to have a solid link bracelet and and and :D Nice watch.

i think u r right...the etching is the biggest give away...perhaps a gen crystal is in order. it is an mbw, modded by joe. it has a genuine bezel insert, and the works by joe including the cg's and also an aftermarket crown and tube and super lum :)

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Its sure one fine rep. I guess it proves someone can always spot a rep, well at least watch nuts can. :D
Very nice watch and no one except one of us would ever know.

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
actualy that does not prove anything cause about a year ago on rwg i put up a pic of may genuine lv and my genuine black sub and someone said the etched crown gave it away , lmao and someone also said the print was wrong on the dial i think coronet was said to be wrong , lmao so that proves we dont know jack , lmao i love u guys but we do expect them all to be reps and we start playing the i know something or at least i sound like i know something but either or no one ever said it was genuine and both were lol (but key is the things u pointed out r not things i touched lol)

however i will say this the etched crown on the watchmasters r superb and beside genuine it is almost perfect and u need a loupe to see the balls r different on the coronet

enjoy that beast and for the record my cabbage friend as u can see i did do what i say i was going to do after i was feeling better and i was sick and i hope now u realize that now what most say about me is true , im a man of my word and u dont have to worry about me taking your watches and or scam anyone and i will do u the best job

joe

D

d4m.test

lmao lmao lmao!!!!!!!1211!! lol lmao!!!

IMO the dial is a dead giveaway (the rolex coronet and the swiss made... but maybe the swissmade was different for your model 8genuine counterpart), as they change often, dont know that) ... also the solid midlink bracelet, and I'm by no means a rolex expert and I spotted those flaws! noone will prolly notice anyways, but noone will also notice the mods done by rbj either! lmao lmao lmao!! lol rofl rofl lol lmao!!!!

i also dont like the coronet on the crown, but as I dont have a genuine as reference, I cant comment on that being a flaw, but it at least doesnt look sharp enough for my taste!

8) :wink:

wangstarr

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/3/06
slay said:

IMO the dial is a dead giveaway (the rolex coronet and the swiss made... but maybe the swissmade was different for your model 8genuine counterpart), as they change often, dont know that) ... also the solid midlink bracelet, and I'm by no means a rolex expert and I spotted those flaws! noone will prolly notice anyways, but noone will also notice the mods done by rbj either! lmao lmao lmao!! lol rofl rofl lol lmao!!!!

i also dont like the coronet on the crown, but as I dont have a genuine as reference, I cant comment on that being a flaw, but it at least doesnt look sharp enough for my taste!

hmmm, aren't you the same person who rocks paulsmart rolex subs? those are terrible reps. What's with all the LMAOS? are we in 8th grade?

D

d4m.test

wangstarr said:
slay said:

hmmm, aren't you the same person who rocks paulsmart rolex subs? those are terrible reps. What's with all the LMAOS? are we in 8th grade?

So what? I dont need to have an MBW to enlarge my penis (I only need a DW6263, because the 6263>any MBW). I dont really care much if the rep has flaws that arn't too obvious, but cabbage was asking about flaws and such. Ppl who pay top $ for mods and such seek for perfection, and IMO this watch is not perfect (yet). There's nothing wrong with pointing out flaws. Oh and btw. pauls subs arnt as bad as you might think! at least they have more gen-like cg's and a peral that looks WAY better than those which are flush with the bezel. But you dont seem to know much about reps and those ppl who mod them

and no, we are not in 8th grade, but maybe you are? you clearly havnt understood my post, or its allusion to another post. But what to expect from someone who calls himself wangstarr :roll:

Hari Seldon

22/3/06
It's definitely an MBW in my opinion, and not due to the dial or anything like that. I am not going to say why, I will wait until cabbage spills the beans, but my vote is for rep and there is a specific reason.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Hari Seldon said:
I will wait until cabbage spills the beans, but my vote is for rep and there is a specific reason.
Cabbage already said it's a rep. The first post was "Damn, this is so close to gen" and then he said "yup, it's a rep" a few posts later. I paraphrase, so here are his exact words:

1: Subtle. "so....did cabbage sell all his reps and extra golf clubs, whore out his women, and begin a side business of selling crack in order to finance this beautiful genuine rolex sub?"

2: Not so subtle. "it is an mbw, modded by joe"

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
man u guys need to eat more chicken lmao , the difference in pauls verses mbw after mods is only about 4% the ones that want it 99% get the mbw/watchmaster and the ones that can live with 95% then get pauls or most of the chinese ones , u will pay more for the 4% regardless and that is what it boils down to, if that isnt good enough then buy the rep and show pics of it so the people who think they know something can say its a rep, i did and it was a blast to see how much people dont know lmao , have a great week guys, keep in mind it is a fun hobby and u shouldnt fight too much its not healthy , remember no one really wins and opinions r like assholes we all have them lmao