• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Copa a m e r i c a !!!! 2011

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
lol , it is la copa america my friend . soccer game ;) , hard 2 undestand

kaniel

Renowned Member
28/10/10
In few minutes...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Argentina[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] - [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Colombia[/FONT]

PecMan

4/5/09
yaho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argentina -colombia!!!!!!!!!PAISAS!!! 0-0 !!! where are those members that think argentina is what it used to be? did u c messi play? if u did ....what a waste!!! argentinian keeper ?? he needs a reward !
i was colombian for 90 minutes! loved the game

messi go back to barce ! only place where u are somebody

PecMan

4/5/09
he tries soooo hard !!!!! but the poor baby cant!!! do a single 1!!!!lol loving this!

kaniel

Renowned Member
28/10/10
Xavi and Iniesta should play for Argentina so Messi would be same from Barcelona.

Without Xavi and Iniesta Messi is nothing.

The midfield of Argentina makes me laugh! Banega , Mascherano and Cambiasso... :biglaugh:

Where is Pastore? Where is Di María? Where is "El Kun" Agüero? Where is "El Pipita" Higuaín??...

murklemark

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/10
Xavi and Iniesta should play for Argentina so Messi would be same from Barcelona.

Without Xavi and Iniesta Messi is nothing.

The midfield of Argentina makes me laugh! Banega , Mascherano and Cambiasso... :biglaugh:

Where is Pastore? Where is Di María? Where is "El Kun" Agüero? Where is "El Pipita" Higuaín??...

Good point, Argentina have no flow or understanding, it just shows you how good Barcelona is to allow Messi to play to his best,

He should probably come to arsenal we are running out of midfielders.

PecMan

4/5/09
argentina needs a real coach! but actually i dont have a problem with the 1 they have now ! :lol::lol:

looking forward to watch the game today , my team will play and we must winn ! i hope

PecMan

4/5/09
no comments on this last game , only this: pls!! dont let moreno play never again!!!!!!!!! dont even let him watch the freaking games! soccer is not his thing

ochaves

30/9/09
We suck!!!!

It's really lame watching our team. We have a common expression here, "muchos caciques y pocos indios" translated is more or less "too many chiefs and so few indians". I think that we have a lot of stars with huge egos. Not easy to assemble a team with this kind of people. Something similar happened to Real Madrid some years ago. Lots of stars with no results.

Messi needs a team playing for him. There's no way he'll bright if he is in he's own field getting the ball instead being close to the rivals area.

Press is saying that the situation is like having all the components to build a Ferrari, but nobody knows how to assemble it.

People is really angry and disappointed here.

For worst, Costa Rica won against Bolivia, when we barely got a 1-1 against them

Hope the team improves!

PecMan

4/5/09
ohhhh man!!!!!!! a really surprising copa america ! best i ever watched to be honest , everything is sooo even ! u dont know who can winn this shit! i know that most of the times the giant teams start really bad and at the end got the victory as usual but i dont think that is gonna happend this time! about argentina , they need a new coach and i understand that they have 2 much preasure on their shoulders , and what can i say about messi ? (me sorprendio el tiro libre que tiro en argentina-colombia!)

PecMan

4/5/09
uruguay-chile 1-1 excelentttttttttttt match ! it was a war! best game sooo far! loved it!!! copa america is been amazing!!!!!! best ever! people that was saying that brasil and argentina are the favorites ones , dont have a clue about what is going on , they are like noobs talking about patek philipe movements, anyways looking forward 2 c my team play this sunday . still got some hope!

PecMan

4/5/09
brasil- paraguay!!!!!!!!!!! holly shit! brasil saved their assesssss at the last minute! 2-2 !

maxlawbr

27/9/06
I watched the match. Frustrating.

You are right Pecmen, this Copa America is unbelivable.

PecMan

4/5/09
dont even tell me ! its crazy! today my team plays against colombia ! very scared :-[ !!! colombians are playing really good . but the hope is there ! we must brake them!

kaniel

Renowned Member
28/10/10
COLOMBIA 2-0 BOLIVIA

Colombia is doing a good and regular Copa America. And Falcao showing he's a great forward as he is in Benfica (Mou wanted to sign him for Real Madrid on january..)

Now Bolivia first team out. Sorry.