• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[WITHDRAWN] [CONUS] ZF Audemars Piguet AP 15400 Gray Dial almost brand new

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23
About
[CONUS] ZF Audemars Piguet AP 15400 Gray Dial almost brand new
Willing to Ship to?
CONUS
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal f&f, Zelle
Movement Details?
Clone 3120 Automatic Movement with decorated bridges & rotor
Piece Origin?
TD
Warranty Provided?
Limited support
Item Condition?
9/10
Why Are You Selling?
I didn't really like how it looks on me that much.
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
USD
Who Approved High Value Sale?
N/A
Shipping Costs?
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Selling my one week old ZF 15400 gray dial with almost perfect alignments. Condition is near perfect, very minor scuffs as the item is literally one week old. I got it and realized I didn't really like how it looks on me that much.

Just a note that today (April 8) will be the last day I'll be able to ship because from 9-14 I'll not be home. So after the 8th, the soonest I'll be able to ship this item is the 15th.

Price breakdown is $508 + $30 shipping.

Selling for $478 + $20 shipping to CONUS = $498.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU

Reactions: speedywombat

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23

speedywombat

Supporter
Certified
29/7/23

watchguySF

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
19/2/24

Reactions: speedywombat