• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Considering an order

armarits

Do not accept unsolicited offers
21/7/24
Got the watch! Rolex polar explorer! All took 2 month and 2 days! Pretty fast shipping from china! My phones timegraph app says its -6s per day, so thats ok! The only thing i can see (but couldnt on qc), cyclops is a bit crooked. Doesnt bother me that bad, but just a tad annoying.

However i would like a question/advice. Its my first experience with more than a date complication!

Is there an easy way to set date?

As far as i understand, orange arm moves just like "normal" hour arm(just 24h), but hour arm is independantly adjustable?

And now concerns.

1. When i unpacked watch, i wound the crown like 30 times and... nothing! I set the time, pushed crown back in and watch started going.

2. I had to try like 3 times to screw the crown back in..

3. Winding watch and setting time, crown is smooth, but movment itself seems a bit noisy? Thats normal?

Im just a bit concerned because i had some issues on my aquaracer which under warranty is getting a new movement at tag heuer...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
However i would like a question/advice. Its my first experience with more than a date complication!

Is there an easy way to set date?

As far as i understand, orange arm moves just like "normal" hour arm(just 24h), but hour arm is independantly adjustable?
Please kindly email us with your order number if you need any assistance on this, thank you