• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Considering an order

armarits

Still New
21/7/24
Hey guys! I sent an email to puretime 2 days ago, so far no response...
I asked something like " hey, here is the list of watches from your site, which watch would be quickest to ship?" And a couple questions...

My main question is, how to service them? Im assuming you run of the mill watchmaker doesnt service replicas? Especially since id really prefer not to ship them back to china if something...

As far as i know in uk its legal to buy replica, its not legal to sell so i shouldnt get in trouble?

Also i shouldnt travel with a replica watch because of, again, customs?

maybe anyone here can educate me? Whats the usual timescale to receive email responses?

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Patron
6/8/23
Italy
First check if all is correct:

My travels are most of the time inside EU and no problem if I wear a rep on my wrist. No one cares for now.

There are many UK buyers of reps, as far as I know they don't have any kind of problem wearing a rep.

For service the movement, better to find someone inside this community. The long travel from China will affect, probably, the serviced movement, so I guess it's a waste of time.

Never send back to China a rep. This is the general rule for peace of mind.

Reactions: Jossé

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Having a deadline and buying a rep watch is a bad idea.

The reason you're not getting a response is because you are asking too vaguely. You need to know what model watch you want.

Asking "which watch is fastest to ship" is insane and no wonder he did not respond to you. There are over 15 different brands and hundreds if not thousands of replica watches that puretime offers.

armarits

Still New
21/7/24
Having a deadline and buying a rep watch is a bad idea.

The reason you're not getting a response is because you are asking too vaguely. You need to know what model watch you want.

Asking "which watch is fastest to ship" is insane and no wonder he did not respond to you. There are over 15 different brands and hundreds if not thousands of replica watches that puretime offers.
I actually sent a list of 6 puretime website links... as in which of those would be fastest to ship...

Reactions: justamom

armarits

Still New
21/7/24
First check if all is correct:

Correct. One of watches i was looking at was

My travels are most of the time inside EU and no problem if I wear a rep on my wrist. No one cares for now.

Anyone tried to tax you? I mean technically when entering country with "10k" watch you should declare it?
There are many UK buyers of reps, as far as I know they don't have any kind of problem wearing a rep.

I was asking more about scenario when customs seize a watch....
For service the movement, better to find someone inside this community. The long travel from China will affect, probably, the serviced movement, so I guess it's a waste of time.

Never send back to China a rep. This is the general rule for peace of mind.
Any direction where to look to service it?

And apologies if im posting weirdly... this forum interface feels different from what im used to...

DarioM6611

Patron
6/8/23
Italy
For service try this section of the forum:

If the customs seized your package, but it's rare, not impossible but really rare, well in Italy simply ignore it or tell them you purchased an homage watch. Then you don't know what is happening. The rep will be destroyed by the customs, and you with a copy of the communication from customs, ask the TD if they will send to you another rep.

Probably it's because I travel inside EU by car, but for now no one ever asked me nothing.

armarits

Still New
21/7/24
For service try this section of the forum:

If the customs seized your package, but it's rare, not impossible but really rare, well in Italy simply ignore it or tell them you purchased an homage watch. Then you don't know what is happening. The rep will be destroyed by the customs, and you with a copy of the communication from customs, ask the TD if they will send to you another rep.

Probably it's because I travel inside EU by car, but for now no one ever asked me nothing.
Thank you!

DarioM6611

Patron
6/8/23
Italy
But first and foremost: this is a wrong attitude in this game. Too much overthinking. We are all involved in an illegal business, but we are not cocaine trafficant. So keep calm and don't worry too much. Reset your expectations. Most of the time all went flawless. I had a problem with customs only once, and it was an M2M purchase, from EAU not China. The agents working for TD are experienced enough. They know how to bypass customs. Also sometimes there are flaws in the rep, bur generally easy to fix. Buy only a single rep the first time. See how it works. Then consider if this game is for you or not. If you are really concerned about customs when travelling by airplane, well simply don't wear a rep. Leave it at home and use a legal watch. Regarding the service for a movement, most of the time you don't need it. Just use your rep as it is. If one day you will encounter some problems, well that day you will ask for help inside this community. Believe me, there are really wonderful people here. Just don't feel hurted by some banters, use sense of humour, be polite and you will discover a place where you can enjoy a real sense of community.

Now a bunch of common advices. Consider it like a test.

In July, remember to drink water, stay away from the most dangerous hour of the day. Avoid walking under the sun at 01.00 PM, is not a good idea.

Have always protected sex, and most importantly, always respect the person you are having sex with.

Don't drive any vehicle, except maybe for a child electric toy car, when you are under alcohol or drugs influence.

Be kind with all the people you meet, and try to help them if you can. But you are allowed to ignore or kick in the ass people like fascists, racist, homophobic, etc..

Always remember to gift the woman you love with oral sex. There is no best gift. Believe me, much more appreciated then a Rolex or a jewell.

WOW

This is the longest paragraph I ever written in this forum. Probably in my entire life.
Now I need a beer.
Have a wonferful Sunday my friend!

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

That_London_Bloke

Still New
9/4/24
My experience of customs. Travelling from Singapore to London Heathrow Augst 2023. I had a rep Daytona on my wrist and two other reps in my hand luggage (a Rolx Pepsi & Tag Heuer Monaco). They X-rayed my hand luggage then asked me for an explanation. I said the Daytona was mine & the other 2 watches were gifts. They accepted this & waved me on. In hindsight I could have "come a cropper". I was travelling with my 2 sons & I should probably have given one rep to each of my sons to wear. Who cares if they go to jail!! 😂🤣....NO. I'M KIDDING ABOUT JAIL. Personally I'm pretty confident that your average border guard isn't an expert horologist & will accept that a watch your wrist is no cause for trouble.

Reactions: DarioM6611

That_London_Bloke

Still New
9/4/24
I have bought 2 reps from Puretime. Posting from China to UK. The first rep was seized by Hong Kong customs, but Puretime sent me a replacement within 2 weeks. My 2nd rep arrived in UK first time, no probs. In my experience with Puretime the whole process from sending your funds to receiving the rep takes approx 6-8 weeks.

Reactions: DarioM6611

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hey guys! I sent an email to puretime 2 days ago, so far no response...
I asked something like " hey, here is the list of watches from your site, which watch would be quickest to ship?" And a couple questions...
It's because of the weekend. You should hear from today :) If you don't , please feel free to PM me your email address, thank you

xander8

Still New
22/7/24
It's perfectly legal to wear that rep watch, thats no problem.

For servicing the movement, it's better to find someone within this community for example. Definitely don't send it to China.

DarioM6611

Patron
6/8/23
Italy
Well... trying to place my order. Why on earth you need my date of birth?
Because they don't sell to people under 18 years old? Just a supposition. Of course, anyone can lie about it.

ZydNokMa

Still New
10/8/24
But first and foremost: this is a wrong attitude in this game. Too much overthinking. We are all involved in an illegal business, but we are not cocaine trafficant. So keep calm and don't worry too much. Reset your expectations. Most of the time all went flawless. I had a problem with customs only once, and it was an M2M purchase, from EAU not China. The agents working for TD are experienced enough. They know how to bypass customs. Also sometimes there are flaws in the rep, bur generally easy to fix. Buy only a single rep the first time. See how it works. Then consider if this game is for you or not. If you are really concerned about customs when travelling by airplane, well simply don't wear a rep. Leave it at home and use a legal watch. Regarding the service for a movement, most of the time you don't need it. Just use your rep as it is. If one day you will encounter some problems, well that day you will ask for help inside this community. Believe me, there are really wonderful people here. Just don't feel hurted by some banters, use sense of humour, be polite and you will discover a place where you can enjoy a real sense of community.

Now a bunch of common advices. Consider it like a test.

In July, remember to drink water, stay away from the most dangerous hour of the day. Avoid walking under the sun at 01.00 PM, is not a good idea.

Have always protected sex, and most importantly, always respect the person you are having sex with.

Don't drive any vehicle, except maybe for a child electric toy car, when you are under alcohol or drugs influence.

Be kind with all the people you meet, and try to help them if you can. But you are allowed to ignore or kick in the ass people like fascists, racist, homophobic, etc..

Always remember to gift the woman you love with oral sex. There is no best gift. Believe me, much more appreciated then a Rolex or a jewell.

WOW

This is the longest paragraph I ever written in this forum. Probably in my entire life.
Now I need a beer.
Have a wonferful Sunday my friend!

Happy Hour Drinking GIF
Thank you for making my day sir! And the advice you give, is spot on! Please consider typing more long paragraphs in future :)

All the best to ya!

armarits

Still New
21/7/24
Placed an order for polar explorer. Got please pay us and wu details. Does western union really ask just recipients name, surname and country? Email mentioned collection point adress, but so far (i dont accidentally want to send money to wrong person) i didnt see anywhere to enter that...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Does western union really ask just recipients name, surname and country? Email mentioned collection point adress, but so far (i dont accidentally want to send money to wrong person) i didnt see anywhere to enter that...
You can confirm with western union from your side what they need to send the money . It's not always needed to put the detailed address