• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

jhelper333

Ancient Alien Theorists Say "Yes"
Certified
10/12/21
Hi all,
Someone can give me an expert feedback on this? It worths the investment?
I know it is a super replica but I found cheaper
https://www.intime06.co/rollie/5511...n-red-grape-dial-on-904l-bracelet-sh3132.html
Thank you

Katherina,

You will probably find cheaper versions but they will not likely be from the AR Factory. The AR version that you link to is the one that is listed on the first page of this thread and I would say that the AR version is definitely worth it. I have a datejust model that is superb. I would agree that the AR factory has a great looking and great product for the OP and DJ.

Reactions: Katherrina

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

Katherrina

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/9/17
Katherina,

You will probably find cheaper versions but they will not likely be from the AR Factory. The AR version that you link to is the one that is listed on the first page of this thread and I would say that the AR version is definitely worth it. I have a datejust model that is superb. I would agree that the AR factory has a great looking and great product for the OP and DJ.

This really help me much . I was lost between factories and I am really demanding in terms of quality because the other replica I have is perfect so I am expecting the same level of quality
Thank you so much

Reactions: Mitzy

Katherrina

18/9/17
I have the JF version with the same SH 3132 movement. The movement is a bit problematic, I suggest another movement such as the A2824 or A2836 which are more reliable.

Thank you very much for you help, is the JF version a super replica? I followed this thread advices that's why I looked at the ARF who has only SH3132

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thank you very much for you help, is the JF version a super replica? I followed this thread advices that's why I looked at the ARF who has only SH3132

The older JF 114300 was replaced by the ARF 114300. JF and ARF are from the same factory, the difference is in the stainless used, JF uses 316L steel and ARF uses 904L steel (same as gen Rolex use).

Other factories that make the 39mm 114300 grape using 316L steel only are from BP and UBF. The BP uses the A2824 movement while the UBF uses the A2836 movement. Both costs the same at $288.00. I do not know which of the two is better or of their availability.

Hope this helps.

Katherrina

18/9/17
The older JF 114300 was replaced by the ARF 114300. JF and ARF are from the same factory, the difference is in the stainless used, JF uses 316L steel and ARF uses 904L steel (same as gen Rolex use).

Other factories that make the 39mm 114300 grape using 316L steel only are from BP and UBF. The BP uses the A2824 movement while the UBF uses the A2836 movement. Both costs the same at $288.00. I do not know which of the two is better or of their availability.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much this is very clear now!

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi I have another question for tonight :))))
Is this the right version we are talking about in the super replica list?

http://www.puretime1.co/hublot/big-...al-on-black-rubber-strap-hub4104-sku2662.html
http://www.puretime1.co/hublot/big-...el-on-black-rubber-strap-hub4104-sku2659.html

Thank you all!!

The links you posted looks like it's from a fake/scam website. PureTime's current website is www.puretimewatch.io

Use only the links provided in the Trusted Dealers section to access a Trusted Dealer's website.

TurbulentEntry

18/3/22
New Jersey
Hey all,

do we think the new clone movement AP RO 15400 from ZF has some consideration for being on this list? It’s spot on and now with a clone movement we’re able to switch out gen parts and really franken.

looking forward to thoughts from everyone and excited fo post an update soon.

Reactions: jkiggaman

TurbulentEntry

18/3/22
New Jersey
Hey all,
do we think the new clone movement AP RO 15400 from ZF has some consideration for being on this list? It’s spot on and now with a clone movement we’re able to switch out gen parts and really franken.
looking forward to thoughts from everyone and excited fo post an update soon.

Reactions: jkiggaman

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Has anyone used cleanfactory.info before?
As said up here in the thread, never trust rep factory named websites for buying watches.

Factories don't have open sales websites (for obvious reasons), they deal only with intermediate dealers (such as listed on RWI's TDs section) so we can buy their products.
There were a couple of Noob named scam websites in the past, and now Clean, but none has anything to do with the actual factories. There will be more fishy online stored like this in the future, so keep this caution as a golden rule.

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

The JF is a super rep , the best version of this watch ever made but it is no longer in production . It was made in 316L steel , when the factory switched to 904L they began marketing their watches as ARF .The JF version also had a SH3132 movement . There are a number of people who say the movement is problematic and to avoid .However i have had my JF OP for 5 years and it still starts with a flick , winds smoothly and keeps great time .During that time i have plenty of watches with 'bombproof' Chinese 2834/2836 movements which have broken and needed repair . If you want the best version of the watch my advice a JF 114300 grape/rhodium dial through member sales ( the old Watch) , which means waiting to see if one comes up .Alternatively an ARF 114300 in grape/ rhodium dial from dealer .

Reactions: Alexakaludi

Red Ridding Cat

Horology Curious
22/4/21
Hi anyone can tell me got GMT master II 126710 which factory is better ? I’m new here but didn’t saw any for GMT master II hope someone here can teach me thank you