• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

halo3

Known Member
1/5/21
GS 41 red coral look very close dial, EW Tiffany and black 36 and 41 look very good, all this reps gen replication , but under microscope another story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey,
Thanks for these links they are GOLD! Also where is the link for the EW Tiffany blue 41mm? I only see it for the 36mm. Also If you use Google Chrome you can plug in google translate directly on the site to read it in English or any other language you prefer

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Hey,
Thanks for these links they are GOLD! Also where is the link for the EW Tiffany blue 41mm? I only see it for the 36mm. Also If you use Google Chrome you can plug in google translate directly on the site to read it in English or any other language you prefer

No 41 Tiffany comparison only 36 , 41 Tiffany very accurate dial here’s comparison for 36 http://m.v.qq.com/play/play.html?vid=e3235pvpunb&url_from=share&second_share=0&share_from=copy
Black http://www.aifangbiao.com/4543.html

halo3

Known Member
1/5/21

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
What makes you believe that the 41mm will be very accurate? Is it because the 36mm look well so then the 41mm would look good since its the same factory?

Maker own black 41 and Tiffany 36 ,everything look perfect only dial font in both sizes look thinner than genuine, but expect thinner fonts for 2023 or 2022 year this what Rolex like to do change dials fonts , even crystal not look bad , this watch on my buying list , genuine Tiffany very hard to find only black market double price.

halo3

Known Member
1/5/21
Is EWF factory the same as EW? I am looking for the Oyster perpetual on trusty time

halo3

Known Member
1/5/21
Maker own black 41 and Tiffany 36 ,everything look perfect only dial font in both sizes look thinner than genuine, but expect thinner fonts for 2023 or 2022 year this what Rolex like to do change dials fonts , even crystal not look bad , this watch on my buying list , genuine Tiffany very hard to find only black market double price.

https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_472&products_id=22807

is this the 36mm?

halo3

Known Member
1/5/21

https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_472&products_id=23998

do you think this is the 41mm (but with a jubliee bracelet) ?

hiwhatsup

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/21
USA
https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php...ducts_id=23998

do you think this is the 41mm (but with a jubliee bracelet) ?

I don’t know about the Jubilee either. I don’t think the GEN oyster perpetual with no date and smooth bezel ever came in anything but the oyster bracelet.

This recent offering by EWF did pique my interest so I reach out to my TD and he said JDF is still shipping Oyster Perpetual with the oyster bracelet so I bought one there instead.

Last edited:

halo3

Known Member
1/5/21
I don’t know about the Jubilee either. I don’t think the GEN oyster perpetual with no date and smooth bezel ever came in anything but the oyster bracelet.

This recent offering by EWF did pique my interest so I reach out to my TD and he said JDF is still shipping Oyster Perpetual with the oyster bracelet so I bought one there instead.

Yeah I don't believe that Rolex ever released the GEN with a Jubilee bracelet either but I have seen a few watch collectors on social media swap their bands and it looked quite nice. I talked to Trusty time and he said the EW factory could swap the bracelets but I just decided to buy the EW Oyster Perpetual with the Tiffany Blue dial with the Jubilee bracelet and also buy a Oyster Bracelet separately so I can try and see which one I like more.

Once my watch comes I'll post some pics of it, from the videos I saw the dial and everything else seems very close so maybe it is worthy of NWBIG.

Reactions: hiwhatsup

halo3

Known Member
1/5/21

What color did you get your JDF OP in?

Lexington_120

Somebody's watching you
12/12/20
EU
Yeah I don't believe that Rolex ever released the GEN with a Jubilee bracelet either but I have seen a few watch collectors on social media swap their bands and it looked quite nice. I talked to Trusty time and he said the EW factory could swap the bracelets but I just decided to buy the EW Oyster Perpetual with the Tiffany Blue dial with the Jubilee bracelet and also buy a Oyster Bracelet separately so I can try and see which one I like more.

Once my watch comes I'll post some pics of it, from the videos I saw the dial and everything else seems very close so maybe it is worthy of NWBIG.

I have serious interrogation about to be an NWBIG , The blue Tiffany are different about GEN side by side, and the hand for the second are completely different