• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Complete Failure!!!

Krolos

Do not accept unsolicited offers
11/1/19
Dealers are not responsible for the fact that factories are getting raided and stock is dried up
Understand that, but before saying "yes we have it" he should at least check, but it's a constant "yes we have it" then "Ooops, we don't" !!!

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Krolos

11/1/19
Dealers are not responsible for the fact that factories are getting raided and stock is dried up.

Bro you got your money back.. shit happens. I thought this was going to be a stolen money thread, but youre good. Go pick a diff vendor
Thanks, that what I did, I went to Dealer Clock, perfect dealer, it took few days and my watch is on the way.

• Haha

Krolos

11/1/19
How are either of those going to be any different
1st problem: You didnt check stock before selecting a watch. Not their fault. But, you should have let them keep the money, wait the 2 weeks, and you'd likely have a watch on the way to you by now. However, you're impatient and think you're ordering from Amazon. But like a good business, you got your money back. They have done nothing wrong.

2nd problem: Good boy! You checked stock! They told you to check back in 2 weeks, you checked in 4. With all the raids, factories arent shipping but once a month. in/out of stock means available to order, not that they have one on hand. They didn't do anything wrong here.

Moral of the story: You've been here 5 years. You should know how this works, but your sense of entitlement clouds you. The only waste of time is the 5 years you spent here and didn't learn a damn thing.
1st Problem: Of course I did check with him if he has the watch in stock or not, and multiple time he said "yes I do", then few minutes afterward he says "No I don't". How else can I check stock other than asking him ? So, lying to me at first then correcting it is no problem to you ?
2nd Problem: How do you think they didn't do anything wrong ? Shouldn't they check the stock in their factory before responding ?
For your moral of the story, that's your opinion and I will respect it, but I still see that these people shouldn't be on the trusted dealer list. Trusted and liar doesn't match, and he's a liar.

• Haha

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Understand that, but before saying "yes we have it" he should at least check, but it's a constant "yes we have it" then "Ooops, we don't" !!!

I read your original post twice.
This is not what you said initially.

Before you sent the money, you did not explicitly ask if the watch was available. You asked after you paid. And you were refunded fast

Then, the time when you actually asked if it was available, you got a truthful no before you sent money.

So, are you changing your story mid-way ?

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
For your moral of the story, that's your opinion and I will respect it, but I still see that these people shouldn't be on the trusted dealer list. Trusted and liar doesn't match, and he's a liar.

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
1st Problem: Of course I did check with him if he has the watch in stock or not, and multiple time he said "yes I do", then few minutes afterward he says "No I don't". How else can I check stock other than asking him ? So, lying to me at first then correcting it is no problem to you ?
2nd Problem: How do you think they didn't do anything wrong ? Shouldn't they check the stock in their factory before responding ?

Taking you at your word, it would be helpful to see exact timelines & also to get a comment from @Elliot Black regarding this - always fair to hear both sides.

But please note there is a difference between "in stock" and "available" so you should be very specific and accurate in your wording, at all times, both with TDs and when leaving reviews.

But if you asked for A, asked if in stock, he said A was in stock, you paid, and then A suddenly not in stock, moments later following payment, that's not the type of behaviour we expect of our TDs.

Andrew_watchlist

Supporter
Certified
28/4/24
Taking you at your word, it would be helpful to see exact timelines & also to get a comment from @Elliot Black regarding this - always fair to hear both sides.

But please note there is a difference between "in stock" and "available" so you should be very specific and accurate in your wording, at all times, both with TDs and when leaving reviews.

But if you asked for A, asked if in stock, he said A was in stock, you paid, and then A suddenly not in stock, moments later following payment, that's not the type of behaviour we expect of our TDs.
However, stock levels can never be 100% guaranteed, suppliers to any TD can have stock one moment and sold the next. I have no skin in game, never bought of Andiot, the OP is throwing shade without just cause imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: CF_Stan and Reaps

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
OP is claiming that Andiot deliberately lied to him to get the order locked

That’s a big allegation…if he has evidence then Andiot will probably get a strong talking to

If he is distorting facts, then …

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU

That’s a big allegation…if he has evidence then Andiot will probably get a strong talking to

Why would andiot have refunded him then? That's just more work, doesn't make any commercial sense

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22

Quite honestly having worked with many dealers, I suspect the way it's setup is you have multiple guys.

You have a guy who recieves the order, think of him as sales - generally their English is better....

Then a guy who is actually the sourcing/QC

And then the last guy is shipping

And often all 3 don't talk to each other. So the sales guy might say yes to any order and then pass to the sourcing guy who returns with the answer that they can't source it.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
No matter how many times people explain things to you, you'll never let it penetrate your thick skull. You have ZERO understanding and no desire to do so. Even in the world of legitimate business, there are transactions that are confirmed and you later find out that the vendor's inventory system was flawed. I guess in that circumstance you'd claim that it was also a lie ? You're not too bright so I guess we will just chalk it up to that.

CF_Stan

CF/FC, ZrO2, PVD/DLC STupid fAN
Patron
Certified
14/6/23
UK
@Elliot Black told me on two different occasions that the watch I requested wasn’t available, by that he means to order from the factory. Another time when I inquired about a rare model he said he has no time scale and doesn’t want to take my money and have me waiting ages.

I can’t believe that he would just give you a blasé “I’ve got it.” Take your money and then not have it or be able to order it. It also shows about the way he operates that he refunded your money with no issues.

Reactions: m5750 and Karbon74