• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Complete Failure!!!

Krolos

Do not accept unsolicited offers
11/1/19
Hello All,
I am not sure how Andiot Watch made it to be one of your trusted dealer!! It has been over a month that I am trying to buy a GMT Master II from them with absolutely no success. First I picked the watch that I like from their website, chatted on Whatsup, everything were ok. Then I sent the money through PayPal , five minutes later, the gentleman responded to me and said it's out of stock!!! I picked a different watch and again it was out of stock!!! They returned the money and asked me to check back in two weeks as the watch I want will be available by then. Ok, I checked back after 4 weeks, they said they have it from ARF and not from Clean, I said ok, let's move on. I asked him to confirm he has it in stock so I can send the money right away, he responded NO we don't have it in stock!!!! What on earth is this???? Just a waste of time. I have all the conversation on whatsApp, if anyone is interested I can share it!!!

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
1st problem: You didnt check stock before selecting a watch. Not their fault. But, you should have let them keep the money, wait the 2 weeks, and you'd likely have a watch on the way to you by now. However, you're impatient and think you're ordering from Amazon. But like a good business, you got your money back. They have done nothing wrong.

2nd problem: Good boy! You checked stock! They told you to check back in 2 weeks, you checked in 4. With all the raids, factories arent shipping but once a month. in/out of stock means available to order, not that they have one on hand. They didn't do anything wrong here.

Moral of the story: You've been here 5 years. You should know how this works, but your sense of entitlement clouds you. The only waste of time is the 5 years you spent here and didn't learn a damn thing.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Fail Empire Strikes Back GIF by Star Wars

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
I have all the conversation on whatsApp, if anyone is interested I can share it!!!
Always Sunny Fx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Talk to a reporter, they must be very interested in this kind of international trade conspiracy.

No, wait. People like you come here and whine with an average of 5 per day at least. So no, nobody gives a shit really. Go shopping on Amazon next time, they are more Karen-friendly, and better off for you.

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
in hand: available from dealer
in stock: model is being produced, needs time to arrive to the dealer

very few dealers have these high demand models in hand. don't get pissed when you have to wait like the rest of us.

looks like Andiot was the gentleman here as he returned your money when he stated its out of stock.

maybe reps are not for you

tokidoki

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/5/24
USA
How are either of those going to be any different
Well ctime is said to have connections with clean. And the other I've had good dealings with. Guess it doesn't matter who you deal with that attitude so maybe just buy from the members shop or give up.. don't really care now.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Well ctime is said to have connections with clean. And the other I've had good dealings with. Guess it doesn't matter who you deal with that attitude so maybe just buy from the members shop or give up.. don't really care now.
Attitude ? Maybe you should take the time and develop a relationship with on TD. Be understanding of expectations. This isn't Amazon. You're buying fake Chinese watches

Reactions: MaximillianGT

tokidoki

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/5/24
USA
Attitude ? Maybe you should take the time and develop a relationship with on TD. Be understanding of expectations. This isn't Amazon. You're buying fake Chinese watches
Lol. Why you angry??

tokidoki

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/5/24
USA
Not gonna debate with a RWI vet like you. Was just trying to help the poor guy. Not sure why the hostility..

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Luxfer

Renowned Member
5/5/24
Italy
I don’t know why you didn’t ask before ordering. I asked and Elliot told me I had to wait so I did. After 4 weeks he told me the watch maybe will not come due to raid and offered me refund or change watch and I did change it. Got QC and watch shipped. Is not his fault if he didn’t get the watch from the factory, you get your money back I see no problem here

Reactions: CF_Stan