• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

COLLEGE PRE SEASON PREDICTIONS

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
ND will be a threat but not a national champion.

They will loose to Penn State, Michigin, Michigin State,and USC this year. Sorry, no BCS bid.

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
rah said:
Enjoy this discussion. Still a Nebraska fan true and true. Hope they go all the way this year. ND will be a threat but not a national champion.
I too am a Nebraska fan when ND isn't in the picture. But brother you gotta problem next year with Nebraska. ND is way further along in rebuilding than Nebraska. I really miss the triple option days of Tommie Frazier. Anyway I'm glad to see some football fans chiming in, makes the forum even more enjoyable. We will have plenty of s__t to talk come middle of August.

Sean :D

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Crump,

The key for Oklahoma is their QB, Bomar! His play improved drastically over last season. If the O-line can protect him Oklahoma will win the Big Twelve South. Why? A.P. Should of got the Heisman award as a true freshman. Bomar's and the O-line will determing A.P.'s fate, if their hitting on all cyclinders, and barring in injuries, than A.P could make a strong bid for Heisman.

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
I too am a Nebraska fan when ND isn't in the picture.

This is no other picture with a Nebraska fan, or at least that is what I thought. This is no other team before Nebraska :lol:

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
shutter_bug said:
ND will be a threat but not a national champion.

They will loose to Penn State, Michigin, Michigin State,and USC this year. Sorry, no BCS bid.
Jo Pa caught lighting in a bottle. As much as ND won't be able to sneak up on anybody neither will Penn State. I know they have got that talented freshman class going to be sophs I still don't see them as a huge threat to ND. Plus Charlie Weis really puts together a nice game plan. Michigan wow ND is really going to have to play well to win. They have some wicked talent but they have it every year. USC I don't know how a team copes with losingm like 7 impact starters to the NFL. I know they just reload but they could be in for a rough year. As far as Michigan State is concerned I think the only way they win is if they have another magical game like last year. I don't think they match up well player for player. Don't forget ND has finally got some real players in the defensive backfield. I think they recruited 2 of the top 4 players in the nation at DB out of high school. Anyway that why this college game is so much fun. Any team can bring their A game and pull out an upset.

Sean K