• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Collected list of current factory statuses

ne0nite

Horology Curious
24/4/21
This post contains a list of current factory statuses, collected from different sources.
I will try to keep the list updated, but would appreciate it if you could post any status changes or missing factories.

FactoryNov 11 - 2021Notes
BLSCLOSED
GreenMakerCLOSED
JBFCLOSED
MKCLOSED
MKFCLOSED
MKSCLOSED
NOOBCLOSEDPermanently closed - Limited old-stock available
ROFCLOSED
TBFCLOSED
V6FCLOSED
V9FCLOSED
VSFCLOSEDPermanently closed - Limited old-stock available
WWFCLOSED
XFCLOSED
3EFOPEN
3KFOPEN
AFOPEN
ARFOPEN
BFOPEN
BPFOPEN
BVFOPEN
CleanFactoryOPEN
DJFOPEN
EWFOPEN
FAKENOOBOPEN
GFOPEN
GMFOPEN
GRFOPEN
HRFOPEN
HWFOPEN
JFOPEN
JHFOPEN
JVSOPEN
K11OPEN
KOROPEN
KRFOPEN
KVFOPEN
KZFOPEN
NTFOPEN
OMFOPEN
ORFOPEN
OXFOPEN
PPFOPEN
QFOPEN
RFOPEN
RMXOPEN
TWFOPEN
V7FOPEN
VRFOPEN
ZFOPEN
ZZFOPEN
BBRUNKNOWN
EURUNKNOWN

Last edited:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Very cool idea ne0nite

My only concern with it would be that it puts a target on the ones listed as open - it's kinda like a 'hit list' for the authorities :eek:nthephone:

I'd imagine the target is already there of course, and that the current open ones are trying to keep well below the radar at the moment, plus if the authorities really wanted to, they could probably collate the info themselves from the posts here, but this is like us doing the work for them :eek:hwell:

Please don't take me up wrong, I agree the list is helpful (that goes without saying), it's an excellent idea, and maybe it's just my cynical nature, and I could be going full tinfoil hat mode, but if we want our shiny new toys on our wrists, imo I think we just have to reach out to the TDs, hope for the best and be patient.

Last edited:

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Very cool idea ne0nite

My only concern with it would be that it puts a target on the ones listed as open - it's kinda like a 'hit list' for the authorities :eek:nthephone:

I'd imagine the target is already there of course, and that the current open ones are trying to keep well below the radar at the moment, plus if the authorities really wanted to, they could probably collate the info themselves from the posts here, but this is like us doing the work for them :eek:hwell:

Please don't take me up wrong, I agree the list is helpful (that goes without saying), it's an excellent idea, and maybe it's just my cynical nature, and I could be going full tinfoil hat mode, but if we want our shiny new toys on our wrists, imo I think we just have to reach out to the TDs, hope for the best and be patient.

Agreed, the list would be helpful for the CCP. Don’t over share plz

Reactions: vcappp

fpi87

Known Member
3/11/20
Belgium
Very cool idea ne0nite

Always a good thing to be cautious, but as a Chinese native (living overseas), I can tell you how easily it is we overthink things..
The govt doesn't care about RWI nor us, the Western customers making up probably less than 5% of the rep watch turnover...

There is a reason why RWI,repgeek and rwg are the only 3 major forums on the web for this kind of stuff (and even hard to find through Eastern web (baidu)), established by Western customers for Western customers. We have to find everything through Google translate if we do discover a site with more insightful pics. This means there is no information channel from the East intended for the West, just because of really how small of a market share we are...

This is making up opportunity for some dealers to pick up this market share as well (aka our TD's), All the info comes through them and once they go dark, we know nothing.

My point is, the govt has some much bigger targets than RWI ... there are tons of local dealers in this field. They can find all the info needed by going undercover on wechat.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Ordered and paid for a RM055 "Yas Marina Circuit" from ZF two days ago.

They've confirmed the payment already.

Let's see how things go!

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp and ne0nite

Neo09

Horology Curious
20/5/21
OMF is closed right now too, GF doesn't have some models in stock and they take a long time to get back.

I ordered a Breitling SuperOcean Heritage II from GF a month ago and still waiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
Dont forget the permanent closure of noob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Dont forget the permanent closure of noob

Hope you are wrong on the "permanent" part...theres so much money to be made. Wouldn't be shocked if they came back under a different name or if they teamed up with somebody to at least produce the 4130 mov.

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
Hope you are wrong on the "permanent" part...theres so much money to be made. Wouldn't be shocked if they came back under a different name or if they teamed up with somebody to at least produce the 4130 mov.

Tc wm9 and a host of other reps never came back. Huge list of PAMs that never got made again. I don’t want that to happen but I wouldn’t hold my breath for noob

onlyrolexes

26/12/20

Tc wm9 and a host of other reps never came back. Huge list of PAMs that never got made again. I don’t want that to happen but I wouldn’t hold my breath for noob

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
My point is, the govt has some much bigger targets than RWI ... there are tons of local dealers in this field. They can find all the info needed by going undercover on wechat.

I think so too. When the informations from Joshua are correct, the only reason for the ongoing raids where chinese dealers, who sold lots of Noob- and VSF-Rolex incl. faked papers and boxes as Gens in China. Thats a serious thing but we are nothing more then collateral damage.