• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clickpics changes

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
on the RWI phone app- Clickpics is no longer showing the "upload to RWI" button- it now just wants you to copy and paste code- is anyone else seeing this issue?

Solution6

Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Gold Patron
Certified
14/8/19
London, UK
Piggyback on this so won't create a new forum thread - Clickpics has been down for maintenance for a couple of days, and still not working today. Anyone else?

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
Me too.

I've been using postimage instead- just pasting the hotlink for "forums " in RWI.

It's what they use next door for images- it's tedious but it works.

Postimg dot cc

Reactions: Solution6

NoTime007

Horology Curious
24/7/22
Long time reader, but pretty new at posting, and just haven’t been able to use click pix yet on mobile safari. Still saying under maintenance.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I recommend postimages.org as well.

Yasrolex

Known Member
18/7/23
London Uk
Seems like clickpix isn’t working for me. Uploaded a few pics and it doesn’t do the usual send codes to RWI forums like it did in the past. Just gives me the option to copy codes and when I put them in my last post on the yachtmaster thread, it doesn’t load or work??
Any ideas?? Doing this from my iPhone which worked a couple of weeks ago. Only change I’ve made is updating my phone to ios17.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Seems like clickpix isn’t working for me. Uploaded a few pics and it doesn’t do the usual send codes to RWI forums like it did in the past. Just gives me the option to copy codes and when I put them in my last post on the yachtmaster thread, it doesn’t load or work??
Any ideas?? Doing this from my iPhone which worked a couple of weeks ago. Only change I’ve made is updating my phone to ios17.
Does not happen to me using the Google Chrome app on iOS17.