• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Submariner 124060 from Sead

Dimkanas

Horology Curious
10/11/23
Greece
I decided to buy after a long period of absence a rep. I like a lot the Rolex Submariner No Date so i went for a 124060. I wanted to buy from a EU stock and i spoke with Sead if he has one. At first it was the discussion about 114060 vsf , but at last i became a clean 124060 with a very good QC and a great accuracy. We started with the e mails at 11/11. He had a 124060 in Uk Stock and i had his assurance that i had no problem at customs. I paid the price on 13/11 and he send me the watch on 17/11. The watch arrived at 04/12 and it went through customs and i paid only 13 euros (vat and customs) because o Sead's clever declaration. In general a smooth transaction and i will buy again from Sead in the future .

Dimkanas

Horology Curious
10/11/23
Greece
Beautiful piece well done for your purchase for my first rep i really consider doing business with Seadfg
yes...i definitely recommend him... i will buy again from sead... i am regularly checking his stock in italy....

Bellazio

Looking Around
4/7/23
yes...i definitely recommend him... i will buy again from sead... i am regularly checking his stock in italy....
hi , how i can check italy stock , i also set him an email . These watches are shipped from italy to italy ?