• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] Clean Rolex AirKing 126900 waterproofed

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
About
Clean AirKing 126900
Willing to Ship to?
EU only
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal F&F, Wise
Movement Details?
VR3230
Piece Origin?
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/clean-air-king-126900.10972798/
Warranty Provided?
None, watch works when I ship it
Item Condition?
Excellent
Why Are You Selling?
Other projects
Asking Price?
345€
Currency Accepted?
Euros
Shipping Costs?
15 €
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Just got this Clean Airking a week ago as I wanted to try one, and it can claim NWBIG status in my opinion. Much sportier than the duller Explorer 1.
Clean did an outstanding job on these : perfect dial with raised font, good lume, all indexes perfectly aligned. The movement is smooth and works like a charm and the bracelet feels awesome.

I wore the watch for about a week. It was way worth trying it but I have other projects incoming so it has to go.
Watch is in excellent condition, I greased seals and it passed 6ATM water resistance test with success.

RWI rules and disclaimers apply, WYSIWYG. Don't expect gen quality, it's a rep (although damn close !).

And now onto the pics...

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

• Love
Reactions: mrsullivan

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

bellepoxy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/3/24

_JD_

All is vanity
Supporter
Certified
4/1/19
EU

Submariner23

AddictedRolexManiac
Patron
Certified
16/12/20

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU

Last edited:

eckibecks

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/1/19
Deutsch

kymco

Patron
Certified
29/11/06

• Love