• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new 126500 white and black dial comparison with GEN

janice_kim

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/2/24
Thanks, I know the difference more clear then, thanks for the comparison!

virgindaddy

Known Member
Patron
Certified
2/5/23
Canada
Just when I try and make up my mind for the black dial, some amazing QC’s pop up for the white dial. It’s indeed cruel! I guess soon there should come up some combo offer on buying both, lol

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
I dont know for that but i know my clean 126x is a hair thinner than my 116x
Anyways 0.1-2-3-4 mm difference is a no issue for me… it would be nitpick to complain that
Legit how tight the caseback is put on will impact the thickness 😅
@CTime any chances Clean coming out with a meteorite dial 12xxxx Daytona?
This doesnt even exist in gen.......

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
@CTime any chances Clean coming out with a meteorite dial 12xxxx Daytona?
Just get a modder to put an aftermarket meteorite dial in if you like it. I doubt clean will be making one because they didn’t release any with the older gen

Reactions: CTime

MAYHM

Known Member
Certified
22/3/16
(Im)patiently waiting on the Le Mans release but the temptation to pickup a black dial 126500 is incredibly tempting. It would look good next to my white dial 116500 after all…

Reactions: Mr-O and m5smg2

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
(Im)patiently waiting on the Le Mans release but the temptation to pickup a black dial 126500 is incredibly tempting. It would look good next to my white dial 116500 after all…
I do see Clean releasing relatively soon it’s not that much different than the black dial
Aware of the see thru back

One if the reasons to get the white dial and wait for the Lemans black which I think is much better looking watch

MAYHM

Known Member
Certified
22/3/16
I do see Clean releasing relatively soon it’s not that much different than the black dial
Aware of the see thru back

One if the reasons to get the white dial and wait for the Lemans black which I think is much better looking watch

I hope so, however I can see the 24-hour subdial slowing the production and release down whilst that’s worked out.

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
I’m sure most of us would be fine with a fake 24h counter because we don’t use the chrono function

Reactions: Uhr70 and Dollhorn