• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT Master II 126710 GRNR (Jubilee/ Oyster ) High Definition Photos

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
it depends on the light ... the brighter the surrounding light conditions the more obvious the grey ;-)

Here are three RL-examples for the ARF Bruce Wayne - Clean shouldn´t be different. First indoors without artificial light. Second outdoors in the shadow. Third outdoors in bright sunlight ...

In these pics my gen TT GRNR looks like pic 2 when indoors with barely any light, never looks like pic 1, not even with the tiniest light, it is always a clear grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 2841

PumaZilla

Horology Curious
14/3/23
Northeast USA
I have an ARF and in person you can blatantly distinguish between the black and gray halves. However whenever I try to take a wrist shot I have trouble getting it to come out well on camera. Great looking piece in person 👍👌

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
Clean is still fitted with DD3285, No changes will be made for the time being. The SH3285 reverses the two outer stakes on the balance wheel and makes an outer stake to mimic the Gen , as you can see by the marked area in the picture below, this is the fastest way to differentiate between the DD3285 and the SH3285.
e9741010.jpg
@steve_theonewatches from visual point of view can you share main differences between clean vs ARF?
Pictures will be appreciated