• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Submariner 116613LB Two tone Bracelet end links now different?

villasenor_91

Looking Around
3/3/16
MY WATCH IS THE ONE WERE YOU CAN SEE MY FINGERS. SELLER SAYS CLEAN FACTORY HAS A NEW BATCH OF THIS WATCH AND THEY ARE NOW GETTING SHIPPED OUT WITH ONE PIECE END LINKS INSTEAD OF THREE PIECE. WHAT YOU GUYS THINK? IS THIS A FAKE CLEAN?

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
That’s shocking and nothing like a Clean 116613LB.
Some people don’t like the crown guards but you can drive a bus between the crown guards and the crown on that. As far as I’m aware Clean still comes with 3 separate piece end links.
Do yourself a favour and contact Li at JTime.
He’ll make sure you get what your looking for, and it won’t be that.

Reactions: villasenor_91

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
That one piece looks so weird. I wouldn’t touch it. That’s an even bigger tell it’s a replica

SandmanSSAT

Looking Around
17/2/21
I have been told same,by chineese TD,as I know is not on rwi TD list,but bought from him 20 watches till now and no issues

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21

This is enough to throw it back.
This isn’t what the crown guards look like on a Clean.
the gap between the guard and the crown is mahoosive!

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21

Dial print is also a shocker, look at the word perpetual.
have no idea how much your paying for this, but it’s not the standard that Li offers when supplying Clean watches. This is an absolute shocker.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Clean works together with (1LD) ARF long time for Bracelets, since ZZF times.
What I can tell you is that even Hont stopped selling Clean watches because his supplier gave him fake Clean watches sometimes.
Buy at Li / jtime.io and you dont have a problems.

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21

I don't think there is anything wrong with the dial print.

Maybe it's just CF changed supplier for the bracelet.

Well if you think that’s equal and sensible spacing in perpetual you need your eyes tested.
and it’s not the dial that Clean provides, which is the best 116613LB dial available…..
and you can drive a bus through the crown guards, the guy is getting ripped……

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
jlGVlY.jpg

Fact is, gen font spacing and sizes is all over the place so it doesn't matter if your rep is too. (check the small y in oyster and small i in officially!)

I don't think there is anything wrong with the dial print.

Last edited:

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
jlGVlY.jpg

Fact is, gen font spacing and sizes is all over the place so it doesn't matter if your rep is too. (check the small y in oyster and small i in officially!)
And I wouldn’t buy either of those either.
I bought a genuine 116613LB and the date mag was off, it was at a time that they were having issues with the crystals. I took it back to the AD and they replaced the watch.
just because a gen is fucked up doesn’t make accepting a substandard product right, be it gen or rep.
there are far better Clean 116613LB’s out there without these faults, if the OP goes to the right source, and he
deserves to know that.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I found those all on the first 2 pages of 116613 listings on chrono24. Of the 40 odd watches on the first 2 pages half of them were LN. Of the 20 LB watches on the front pages I found 3 with erratic spacing and font..and I didn't have to look at all 20 to find those.. point is, half or almost all of genuine Rolex have erratic dial font spacing and sizes. It's a very common thing. So if a rep is perfect then it's not like gen, no gens are perfectly spaced, lined up and consistently sized and there are hundreds of variations of spacing even between same model year watches.

I remember the run of crystals with the weak date mag. My brother had a GMT LN with this problem, he didn't care. It would bother me though.