• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Raided

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
A quanto pare il capo della fabbrica Noob è ora il capo del controllo qualità di Rolex, speriamo che sia solo una voce

with curriculum vitae that he finds himself, I don't think he had so much difficulty in selecting among the various ones candidates for workplace, lol.

steal the best men from the competition, even in an unfair way! this is always a winning strategy ..

.. business is business.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warrcraft

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
Most major cities have entire shopping centers that are full of replica products of all types (Silk Street Market in Beijing is one of them). Once a year the government raid everyone to make it look like they're doing something about it, but for the rest of the year they openly sell fake everything. Hopefully these raids on factories are the same thing, just the government wanting to look like they're doing the right thing then willing to be bribed to leave.

In the meantime, low tier factories like the reps on dhgate are in full operation. Strange.

Pretend they (Government) are doing "something" and bribe them to leave. I think the C.C.P. is getting to the point that they don't give a damn what the rest of the world thinks. But, I guess they will still put on their little show, for now anyway. You bring up a good point on dhgate, NOTHING on their internet works without consent of C.C.P. That could be shut down in a nano-second if they (Government) were serious. So, yes..."strange."

Reactions: Yacht-Monster

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Pretend they (Government) are doing "something" and bribe them to leave. I think the C.C.P. is getting to the point that they don't give a damn what the rest of the world thinks. But, I guess they will still put on their little show, for now anyway. You bring up a good point on dhgate, NOTHING on their internet works without consent of C.C.P. That could be shut down in a nano-second if they (Government) were serious. So, yes..."strange."

Agreed, and it certainly makes me think that dhgate and other apps being such a huge revenue for tax is why they'll let them have vendors that pump out ludicrous amounts of low tier fakes.

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
with curriculum vitae that he finds himself, I don't think he had so much difficulty in selecting among the various ones candidates for workplace, lol.

steal the best men from the competition, even in an unfair way! this is always a winning strategy ..

.. business is business.

If I take your post meaning correctly by "stealing the best men from the competition" means literally just that and shut the competition down as well. That is actually my thought at the moment. I have no proof of that, just a thought. I do see this raid did have a longer short term impact then usual. (longer, but apparently still short term if that makes sense). Never the less, things SEEM to be starting back up again with the exception I know of (at least for the moment) "Green Maker." From my rep experience, Green Maker was starting to make some good reps at lower prices, not good for the their competitors, and seemingly dangerous for them, and those like them. Anybody have some factual knowledge on this "bigger than usual raid." I tried to read this article “Nothing has changed” – concern over stalled efforts to close ... (I left out the Google Link on purpose). "Jul 15, 2021 — Last month, a leaked message from WuWatch (a China-based website outlet for fake watches) was published on Reddit claiming there have been “more police raids in ..." It ends there unless you want to pay to read on of course! However, from the title, and the first readable opening line, and how the TD's at least on my orders seem to be getting things back in order. My personal conclusion, a bigger fireworks show, nothing more. And, perhaps a lesson to those that do not "pay up." Again, these are just my personal thoughts/opinions, your mileage may differ :)

Last edited:

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
Agreed, and it certainly makes me think that dhgate and other apps being such a huge revenue for tax is why they'll let them have vendors that pump out ludicrous amounts of low tier fakes.

Anybody who agrees with me get's an automatic like. On a serious note, I "agree back." That makes total sense! Now, things for me anyway are starting to come together. Thanks for the input guys!!

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
FOMO is generated from the factories......after VSF raids EVERYONE wants a VSF now.....
Seems that marketing worked;)

I've been around awhile, and I usually don't fall for things like that, but guess what. I JUST got my QC pictures from VSF. It does look like one hell of a OOB! But, I'm not sure if I would have panicked ordered if it was not for the exact reason you just posted as I had ordered a CLEAN 116610, that's on it's way. Anyway, after doing more internet research (and after reading a very detailed article) on this "bigger then usual raid" and my personal no problem experience of ordering (albeit after the dust is starting to seemingly settle down) and getting what I want (except for Green Maker). I am certain rep ANYTHING may be too alive and well. The rep industry in China is part of their economy for almost anything, and they are getting REALLY SCARY good at it. Part of the article explained because of the rep problem, for a price, China has legitimate experts that will evaluate an item one wishes to purchase after you send certain photo's prior to purchase. Now, others have created authentic looking web sites with fake experts that a person believes is legit, you pay them on these authentic looking web sites, and they tell you it is genuine. Man...they think of it all!

Reactions: Yacht-Monster

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
FOMO is generated from the factories......after VSF raids EVERYONE wants a VSF now.....
Seems that marketing worked;)

NOOB watches are a rare than many of us now will pay more for. They go fast on the sales forum. If they come back at full steam then I'll resurrect this comment.

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
CF being raided - I guess. That's what this thread is about, isn't it?

Another person asked as well. So if the response is not CLEARLY stated to it's reference, it can lead to confusion as people tend to veer off subject often. So, as you stated "CF being raided-I guess." Admittedly, your "guess" is probably correct. And, that would be good news.

Last edited:
Reactions: oay62

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
I'm not going to fight a battle over completing full sentences or not no matter what the OP is. Thank you for posting the TD information you received. As I... (well no need to finish, you apparently know) :helpdesk:

Last edited:

Davne25

Supporter // Watchaddict
23/3/17
Germany
Hey guys small update here, don’t know if it has already been published in a different thread but Clean Factory has not been raided, but „their part factory got raided“ as my Dealer of Trust, Sead, told me 8 hours ago … i dont know how this will affect the supply but i guess it will slow down eventually.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI