• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New Release Daytona 116519LN (Comparison Pictures vs Genuine)

Time_and_again

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/22
I believe some will appreciate the wall of text but what is the purpose of this? It is just a replica at the end of the day. Everyone wants a gen IF their AD offered.

There is no purpose for you then, as you stated.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
This is good for you. You should consider buying it.

That's not quite the point, you're stating that the case shape is incorrect, and when I ask you in which way, you're giving a theoretical lesson of how the WG's case differs from the steel's. I don't see any significant issue on the case shape, so either I'm missing something or you're making stuff up. Your comments don't help the community. If your point is genuine then please enlighten us by taking the side by side comparison pics and highlighting where you're seeing differences, with arrows, circles or whatnot. That would be more useful to everyone

Reactions: SuperLory

Theodizee

27/12/20
ngl I like the Clean print more than the Gen print. You can read it better because it's a little bit bolder

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore
That's not quite the point, you're stating that the case shape is incorrect, and when I ask you in which way, you're giving a theoretical lesson of how the WG's case differs from the steel's. I don't see any significant issue on the case shape, so either I'm missing something or you're making stuff up. Your comments don't help the community. If your point is genuine then please enlighten us by taking the side by side comparison pics and highlighting where you're seeing differences, with arrows, circles or whatnot. That would be more useful to everyone

I think he’s under the impression that he’s the first person who’s noticed the difference between precious metal and stainless steel lug profiles haha

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Nice review, lots of details and work put in.
Beside the obvious, weight, there will be always a difference in shade and looks between steel and PM depending on how the light hits the metal , it is what it is.

Thank you for sharing JTime

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
I've always thought it's dumb how people say they can tell the difference between WG and steel, but after seeing these next to each other, you can clearly see the difference in hue. Could you tell without one right there to compare to? Could you tell on the wrist under office lighting? No idea, but I guess there truly is a difference in color.

cranestep

Known Member
26/5/22
It's always entertaining the "splitting of hairs" when a rep is compared to a GEN. I literally LOL at some of the comments. Get a grip people! It's an effin rep!

When a rep is compared in this way, it means the F has done a really good job...

Reactions: mmaggi

hoaphan

20/4/19
I was thought the serial is in the rehaut at 12 o’clock on the gen watch. Maybe I was wrong

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Might just me and my old eyes here but does the crown look like it is positioned a bit higher in relation to the bezel vs the gen?

SAInBeijing8888

Horology Curious
7/3/17
Great that CF has released it to compete it with BF, but i will wait for the 2nd version, after they made the enhancement.....

FabulousOne

Horology Curious
19/6/22
Great
Can we order directly on that website ?
Is it reliable ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk