• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean (CF) Rolex Daytona 116500LN (Panda) - Sead has done it again!

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
Another amazing acquisition from Sead in the form of the new CF Daytona Panda! I'll be honest, I was always a little unsure on which Daytona to get, I had read the multiple and very detailed threads on RWI (thanks to those members and RWI in general) regarding ARF vs Noob and which is best, or how to make the best modded Daytona using a combination of the two - which as a mod noob kinda intimidated me at first.

Then when the Clean version released, I was interested again, and it seemed like a nice middle ground option for me. I seen in one of Sead's update's that he had stock for a white and black dial version and jumped on it right away. The watch arrived today after a very short wait, with Sead (as always) an absolute pleasure to deal with and extremely helpful in supplying tracking and answering general queries after the purchase.

Thanks again Sead, you are an absolute legend! Now for the pics (still with stickers). I will post some unstickered versions and wristies later if anyone is interested :thumbsup:

Reactions: g-yice and P..DR..D

Allthenamesweretaken

31/7/21
Tudor Harrods edition. Saed is one of a very few that have it (on hand) that accept PayPal. Other TDs could get it but that's the beauty of buying off the stock list.

If only the Royal mail would get off their arses

Reactions: KruisingKhaos95

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
Clean made a joke on his 4130 sticker said "Clean Facyory"