• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] Clean base BTF dial Hybrid 116500 Daytona 2 straps PTS

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
About
Clean base BTF dial Hybrid 116500 Daytona 2 straps PTS
Willing to Ship to?
WW
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Bank transfer PP F&F
Movement Details?
Piece Origin?
various
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Mint
Why Are You Selling?
slimming down
Asking Price?
589 (was 625)
Currency Accepted?
EUR
Who Approved High Value Sale?
None
Shipping Costs?
included
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hi guys,

Recently got way too many donors from the OOP becoming 116xxx series -enough for several stuff- so put one together for the fans of the classic look Daytona.

Up for sale is a fine hybrid build as follows

Breakdown:

- Clean base;
- Clean 4130 mvm revised: jewels oiled, rotor silenced;
- BTF V2 dial;
- Clean xtal;
- Clean hands;
- white rubber strap equipped;
- Noob oyster bracelet

Combo looks so cool IRL-sexy-eyecatching summer watch ;)

An idea on costs:

- watch base: 680 EUR
- dial: 150 EUR
- rubber strap 30 EUR
- bracelet: 150 EUR
- watchsmith work and service: 150 EUR

Total: 1.160 EUR

Deducting the dial and the bracelet total 300 EUR makes it: 860 EUR

Priced to sell letting it go for 625 EUR trackshipped to your door WW.

I’ve sold multiple dozens of watches all flawless.
No GL, no sale.
No refunds, sold as seen.
I choose the buyer, no first come first serve.
Usual disclaimer applies as follows:

1. This is a used watch, NOT new. So expect some wear on it, please check the pics, WYSIWYG

2. Asking questions does NOT mean that the watch is on hold. PM me with "I'LL TAKE IT" and I'll hold it for a couple of hours until you can make the payment.

3. I will not take it back even if you find it too big, too small, too shiny or if your girlfriend thinks you are crazy for spending this amount on fake watches!

4. Buyer assumes customs and shipping risk! I'll provide proof of shipping. Once it leaves my hands, I'm no longer responsible for it.

5. This is a fake watch, a counterfeit made by underpaid Chinese workers in an abandoned warehouse (expect for the strap of course).
If you are looking for perfection and no flaws I suggest you start saving up for the genuine and not buy replicas because they will always have flaws and they will break eventually and when they do I will not repair it or send you a new one.

6. I reserve the right to choose a buyer.

I'm an honest guy with flawless feedback here and on ebay. If you're not happy with any of the above then please don't buy the watch. If you do buy it, I'll take that as acceptance of the disclaimer.