• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
So clean Were not of the word
they said first batch will be end december and we got nothing,only jtime got 10-15 pieces and all other TDs got only few samples for site pictures

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
they said first batch will be end december and we got nothing,only jtime got 10-15 pieces and all other TDs got only few samples for site pictures

I received QC pics from another source.

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi

Be patient bro, and in the meantime console yourself with your beautiful V4 :)

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Be patient bro, and in the meantime console yourself with your beautiful V4 :)

The thing is i dont have v4 haha it is with watchmaker for about 1 month already,i was about to install gen hands and clean dial i sourced and clean released watch so i decided to wait clean case and install gen hands and my noob movement
btw i will be selling my noob v4 (you know how it looks) with clean dial i got and buff hands with clean movement inside ,once i done everything

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi
The thing is i dont have v4 haha it is with watchmaker for about 1 month already,i was about to install gen hands and clean dial i sourced and clean released watch so i decided to wait clean case and install gen hands and my noob movement
btw i will be selling my noob v4 (you know how it looks) with clean dial i got and buff hands with clean movement inside ,once i done everything

Indeed, the new Clean Daytonas have changed our perspectives. I am looking forward to the next CF 116520 panda and if it is as good as I hope I will take it. Then I'll take a CF 116500 dial and put it on my V4. This time I will also have the complete revision done to the two 4130 movements. Some work for our friend Nik :thumbsup:

Reactions: Bobi01

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
Just FYI

As i heard latest CF ceramic bezels do not have clean stamp printed on it , thought it is rumor. However, the actual bezel on the CF daytona do not have clean stamped on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: XLR8R

PQW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/7/20
United States
The white dial CF looks absolutely stunning! Solid 9.6/10 compared to gen..

CF has hit the nail on the head.. :yes:

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
The white dial CF looks absolutely stunning! Solid 9.6/10 compared to gen..

CF has hit the nail on the head.. :yes:

Judging the watch in hand id say you are correct , specially on the case and lugs , there is still 10 to 15 % room of improvements which future version would definitely accomplish .

The dial is very good , maybe some darker fonts with close enough 3D effect would be super.

This release os far better than noobs imo , my judgment is based on me owning several noobs V3 and V4s , gens and the latest CF.

Id score 8.5/10 overall on the CF panda and 7/10 on the black one.

takks

7/8/15
Just FYI

As i heard latest CF ceramic bezels do not have clean stamp printed on it , thought it is rumor. However, the actual bezel on the CF daytona do not have clean stamped on it!

It’s true.
I didn’t confirm my 116500 Daytona bezel but when I get it as a part it doesn’t have a Clean stamp.

PQW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/7/20
United States
Judging the watch in hand id say you are correct , specially on the case and lugs , there is still 10 to 15 % room of improvements which future version would definitely accomplish .

The dial is very good , maybe some darker fonts with close enough 3D effect would be super.

This release os far better than noobs imo , my judgment is based on me owning several noobs V3 and V4s , gens and the latest CF.

Id score 8.5/10 overall on the CF panda and 7/10 on the black one.

True. I have a Gen 116520 and have owned a noob 116500, this CF beats the noob in many aspects.
Placed an order for the white CF (same model depicted here) from TD earlier this week, now waiting on QC pics.

My rating is based on what I'm seeing here..Once in hand obviously a better comparison can be made to gen.. A buddy of mine has the Gen 116500, will take some pics once the CF arrives and see to post em here.

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
dd6c9d009887a05e98ebdc6b327b7407.jpg