• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Yep im wanted to ask you you sure it is v2
But yes it is v1 dial obviously, more cold color of the dial
Yeah, i like the NOOB dialcolor better,its little warmer :) clean have better braclet and dialprinting/marker/hands. But NOOB have mutch better pushers. Clean are to long. At least on my v1. And clean have wrong ”dots” on crown, and realy bad crystal. But they have little better caseprofile then NOOB, But i dont know.. i had higher expectations on this CLEAN Daytona, same with my BTF, i thought they was miles better then NOOB, But all of them have different flaws.. So if i took parts from all 3 makers and put in to one Daytona it should be great :)

Bobi01

2/2/19
Yeah, i like the NOOB dialcolor better,its little warmer :) clean have better braclet and dialprinting/marker/hands. But NOOB have mutch better pushers. Clean are to long. At least on my v1. And clean have wrong ”dots” on crown, and realy bad crystal. But they have little better caseprofile then NOOB, But i dont know.. i had higher expectations on this CLEAN Daytona, same with my BTF, i thought they was miles better then NOOB, But all of them have different flaws.. So if i took parts from all 3 makers and put in to one Daytona it should be great :)
Yeah i understand but why taking v1 instead of v2 then? V2 have excelent color and fixed crown dots … yes pushers are not 100% like gen but believe me clean case is night and day compared to noob, noob is not good anymore for me after clean and btf releases, it simply have too wide and soft lugs, sels are all around on many samples, dials are horrible blurred if you compare with gens and cleans and markers are far more superior on clean
Here is the v2 color compared to gen on sunlight
zIciJ3.jpg

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Yeah iknow.. i got a good deal on a v1 from a friend and i have allways wanted a clean since they come out so i tried it. But i will def go for a v2.. i have not seen the different in the luggs but i will inspect it, its little different seals but same there nothing i have notice or think looks bad on my noob. But i will take out my loup and inspect:) thanks bro.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Yeah iknow.. i got a good deal on a v1 from a friend and i have allways wanted a clean since they come out so i tried it. But i will def go for a v2.. i have not seen the different in the luggs but i will inspect it, its little different seals but same there nothing i have notice or think looks bad on my noob. But i will take out my loup and inspect:) thanks bro.
You dont need loupe to see the difference haha
You just see or you simply dont have eyes for those details bro :ROFLMAO:
But thats a plus for you because “ocd” like me and some people here we see too much
Just enjoy what you like the best

Reactions: Tompa

Jolyon

Horology Curious
10/8/22
Would really like to see a gen side by side with a CLEAN v2 on a FLAT surface rather than hand-held.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Would really like to see a gen side by side with a CLEAN v2 on a FLAT surface rather than hand-held.
Without having them side by side you cant tell, clean v2 is one very very very good panda dial
Note this is macro pics, putting the gen hands and crystal on v2 will make it even more closer
zODXXI.jpg

zODdbc.jpg

zODTq4.jpg

zODwUX.jpg

Jolyon

Horology Curious
10/8/22
Putting aside the Noob v Clean and V1 v 2 issue for a moment, if I may. Has anybody owned a high end Daytona clone for any length of time, without problems? I seriously want to buy one but have concerns about reliability.

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Putting aside the Noob v Clean and V1 v 2 issue for a moment, if I may. Has anybody owned a high end Daytona clone for any length of time, without problems? I seriously want to buy one but have concerns about reliability.
Yes i have had my black dial 116500 noob v3 for Maybe 2-2,5 years or so, it runs like a champ. But i want to service it soon just because, clean and BTF o dont know But they use the same movment as noob so i think they are great to, time will tell, but dandong 4130 movment is one of the best replica movments

Reactions: Jolyon

Jolyon

Horology Curious
10/8/22
Yes i have had my black dial 116500 noob v3 for Maybe 2-2,5 years or so, it runs like a champ. But i want to service it soon just because, clean and BTF o dont know But they use the same movment as noob so i think they are great to, time will tell, but dandong 4130 movment is one of the best replica movments
THank you Tompa, this is very encouraging. Btw, is that a typo or is there a V3 ?

Jolyon

Horology Curious
10/8/22
Thank you Tompa, this is very encouraging. Btw is that a typo or is there a V3 ?

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
A few people on reddit have indicated a White V3 CF dial is on the way? Possibly a silent update like the Black 116500? Anyone have confirming info from their TD's?

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Thank you Tompa, this is very encouraging. Btw is that a typo or is there a V3 ?
No noob made up to V4 if i remember correct. I have v4 on my white dial and v3 on my black dial

Reactions: Jolyon

Bobi01

2/2/19
I have noob serviced movement in my cf daytona

Reactions: Jolyon and Tompa

Bobi01

2/2/19
Today i recieved the btf bracelet and the fitment on my clean v1 case is perfect now- “fixed flush or high sels” - now is flush when sels conects case and it recess perfectly under lugs
zOwdlX.jpg

zOwCd4.jpg

zOwXWc.jpg

zOwPJI.jpg

zOwkFi.jpg

Now i have clean v1 case, clean v2 white dial and btf bracelet :)
Other gen parts hands, clutch and chrono wheel, winding crown
Noob movement