• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

FiliGelli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
11/2/17
EU
Hei guys,
If anyone wants to sell his Daytona Clean 116520 please send me a pm.
I also made a wtb on the sales section.
Eu.
Thanks

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada

giphy.gif

LukeJames90

Horology Curious
Supporter
20/3/22

Just received my CF Daytona V2 today and I’m blown away by how good this rep is. This is the first rep I’ve ever owned but I’ve owned a gen SubC and been hands on with plenty of Rolex’s over the years. The fit and finish is superb, the movement is smooth to wind (time will tell how this holds up) and overall my only issue is with the top chrono pusher doesn’t seem to bite down when you screw it in, it feels like it’s always slightly loose. But that is my only negative and considering the price and everything else this watch has to offer I really don’t give a dam. I originally ordered the v1 but it got lost in the post so Jtime sent me the V2 as a replacement. My friend owns a gen panda so I’ll hopefully be sharing some pictures of the 2 side by side soon.

Pleased I can finally contribute to this thread after spending weeks reading and learning so thanks to everyone for giving me the confidence to purchase an unachievable grail watch.

Also my Rolex logo on the crown actually lines up straight when it’s screwed down so if a rep from China can do it you’d of thought Rolex can! Lastly if anyone spots any QC issues with my watch please don’t tell me, I’m happy being blissfully unaware????

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17

Just received my CF Daytona V2 today and I’m blown away by how good this rep is. This is the first rep I’ve ever owned but I’ve owned a gen SubC and been hands on with plenty of Rolex’s over the years. The fit and finish is superb, the movement is smooth to wind (time will tell how this holds up) and overall my only issue is with the top chrono pusher doesn’t seem to bite down when you screw it in, it feels like it’s always slightly loose. But that is my only negative and considering the price and everything else this watch has to offer I really don’t give a dam. I originally ordered the v1 but it got lost in the post so Jtime sent me the V2 as a replacement. My friend owns a gen panda so I’ll hopefully be sharing some pictures of the 2 side by side soon.

Pleased I can finally contribute to this thread after spending weeks reading and learning so thanks to everyone for giving me the confidence to purchase an unachievable grail watch.

Also my Rolex logo on the crown actually lines up straight when it’s screwed down so if a rep from China can do it you’d of thought Rolex can! Lastly if anyone spots any QC issues with my watch please don’t tell me, I’m happy being blissfully unaware????

This V2 seems to be better than BTF!
Can you post more pics please?

Thank you

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21
Have been going through the thread and did not see any update that Clean corrected the fat subdial size concern on their white dial 116520. Anyone has info if they corrected the subdial size?

halo3

Known Member
1/5/21
Have been going through the thread and did not see any update that Clean corrected the fat subdial size concern on their white dial 116520. Anyone has info if they corrected the subdial size?

Dont think we have confirmation. I wanted a 520 also, still waiting until they fix that issue

burnz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/09
Anyone can advise if gen daytona dials are a straightforward fit onto the CF/BTF 4130 based reps?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI