• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 39mm Explorer I (214270) or 40mm Air King (126900)

mapimages

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/23
Jacksonville, FL
As much as I enjoy my VSF 41 Sub, I am looking for another piece to compliment the Sub. Something that's more day to day, not flashy, and the 2 watches in the title seem to be great choices. I do see both watches mentioned in their own threads, but curious for feedback on which you prefer. Seems both Clean models are top shelf for a rep. I know one says 39 and one says 40, I am going to assume both would wear pretty much the same? I love how the 41mm Sub wears on my wrist.

Both are in the same price point too

Thanks to all

kiasunkiasi

16/6/23
Malaysia
since you said not flashy, I would say go for 39mm Explorer (which I did and received my CF last week)
I like the yellow and green colour but the Air King dial is a bit too buzy for me with those numerals

Reactions: mapimages

mapimages

7/8/23
Jacksonville, FL
since you said not flashy, I would say go for 39mm Explorer (which I did and received my CF last week)
I like the yellow and green colour but the Air King dial is a bit too buzy for me with those numerals

Very nice and thanks fro your input. I am going to assume you are quite happy the Explorer you got?

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Agree with the above. The Explorer 1 suits absolutely every situation, from classy to sporty.
The Airking is more dynamic, busy dial makes it more sporty IMO.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Explorer all the way

Reactions: mapimages and Reaps

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU

Good choice
I Love It Reaction GIF by Magic: The Gathering

plt40mm

30/12/23
europe
Third option:
I was going to buy a 39mm explorer, then I choosed an oyster perpetual 41 and I like it!
where did you get the black cf op from? was looking around recently ad the common td sites but black dial seems to be not hugely available by now...

eiwood

Panerai Curious
Patron
Certified
10/12/21
US
where did you get the black cf op from? was looking around recently ad the common td sites but black dial seems to be not hugely available by now...
He said he swapped in a gen black dial.

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
I installed a gen dial on mine, however the clean black dial is now available. If you ask to any td they can source it