• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 126000 bubble/celebration dial 36mm GEN vs. Clean comparison

CTime

Renowned Member
Trusted Dealer
29/9/22
Guangzhou, China
Hi dear friends

It’s been a while since last comparison, now we have this beautiful gen bubble oyster perpetual for you guys. This piece is extremely overpriced on the martket, I believe it’s around 20k USD now, and the regular 126000 only needs about 5k USD. The main difference between 36 and 41 mm is the bubble locations on the dial, let’s focus on this 36 mm model for now.

The light blue of the dial base is really close, color lines are clean and solid, bubbles are placed in correct positions and no obvious wrong with the pattern proportion.

Under these close-up shots, I can see a bit color off of the bubble, it looked like the saturation of Clean’s bubbles are a bit lower than Gen.

As other member questioned, the blue tint of he Tiffany and this bubble dial is different, and wanted know why.

The Tiffany dial is using air-painter, but the bubble dial is enamel, so they look really different.

I hope you like this post, we will come back soon!

Ctime

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Another amazing comparison. Besides some minute color difference in the green, yellow, and red balloons, the rest seems spot on or at least very close.

Reactions: CTime

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
These are absolutely fecking disgusting. I've hated these since they first came out and I've glanced away in disgust whenever a B list celeb has flaunted them at an ego filled party. That said, three little bastards are growing on me and I think I might pick one up. Strange thing, eh, taste.
Does anyone want to C&R one before I count my pennies?

Tommygunzzzz

Sorry who are?
Supporter
Certified
16/12/21
Australia
These are absolutely fecking disgusting. I've hated these since they first came out and I've glanced away in disgust whenever a B list celeb has flaunted them at an ego filled party. That said, three little bastards are growing on me and I think I might pick one up. Strange thing, eh, taste.
Does anyone want to C&R one before I count my pennies?
Just got massive deja vu reading this .. I hated them and I just placed an order with Hont on the weekend :ROFLMAO:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Just got massive deja vu reading this .. I hated them and I just placed an order with Hont on the weekend :ROFLMAO:
Where are you based? Just want to work out if it's worth me buying yours when you (inevitably) C&R it ;)

In all honesty, I'd love to read a couple of lines, mini-review once you get it (and perhaps have had it for a few weeks and the novelty factor wears off).

Tommygunzzzz

Sorry who are?
Supporter
Certified
16/12/21
Australia
Where are you based? Just want to work out if it's worth me buying yours when you (inevitably) C&R it ;)

In all honesty, I'd love to read a couple of lines, mini-review once you get it (and perhaps have had it for a few weeks and the novelty factor wears off).
Hey mate, I’m based in Australia. Still awaiting QC after rejecting first one so could be a while. Will definitely let you know how it goes on the wrist!

Tommygunzzzz

Sorry who are?
Supporter
Certified
16/12/21
Australia
@Tommygunzzzz Would you mind posting a pic of the dial from the QC ?
HxxBUY.jpeg

Reactions: Neon and Engelmatch

fletch512

Known Member
9/5/06
My QC pic (approved). Everything looks pretty good to my untrained eye. Rehaut looks nice. Main differences from the gen that I can see is that the crown is not as 3-D (the gen seems to be a little more rounded on the points), but hard to really tell from the angles on the QC pics. Also, while the colors of the dial and circles seem to be pretty good, the pink circles are a little lighter compared to the gen.