• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CK factory] Audemars Piguet Offshore Table Clock

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
wow finally a fun AP rep, been a while since the yellow diver Chrono24

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Just got this in. It's a bit big on the wrist. But seriously it's a fantastic piece for the desk, very glad I picked it up. The clock makes a slight ticking noise when held up against the ear. Pics are next to the ZF LV

Za9Jav.jpg

Za9bVK.jpg

Za9SOR.jpg

Za9GzL.jpg

Last edited:

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
Just got this in. It's a bit big on the wrist. But seriously it's a fantastic piece for the desk, very glad I picked it up. The clock makes a slight ticking noise when held up against the ear. Pics are next to the ZF LV

Please tell me the chronograph works.

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
It’s faux - the pushers and crown don’t work at all either. It solely tells the time and has an alarm

Haha damn, oh well. Would have been cool. The alarm function is handy, I actually quite fancy one of these along with one of those big novelty Daytona wall clocks.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

Za9SOR.jpg

I think its a tad oversized and I hope you find good straps for it.
Many tells, but definitely good wrist presence. :hehehe: